Search results

1. G

Autoscreen Software

Problem i got is it just won't capture the glob's/hof's automatically and have set it up as per instructions that were supplied on 1st startup, so the only way i can capture is to press print screen button, is there anyone that could help me out to a possible sollution please.. I have...
  2. Achievements

Achievements

3. G

Achievement: BP Comprehension

After a few months of solid crafting, i finally unlocked BP Comprehension :yay::yay::yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=139619&c=20
  4. G

7 little DKs dwarfs went on a beacon ...

And you better thank me for pursuading my wife to sell it to Sol, damn if i'd known it was gonna global on em i would've kept it rofl :P
  5. G

EnMatAmp 104 (L) Blueprint

PC on as the title says please :)
  6. G

Deciples vs Mentors

As an ex disciple of Sol's, to all you new players i would strongly recommend Solaxe as he is very polite, patient and really takes his time to explain in detail everything you need to know bout the game.... With his expert advice it took me not long for me to finish my discipleship, Thx solaxe...
  7. G

2082 Ped MF-211 ubbbaaaahhhh

Gratz but what was BP plz
  8. G

First solo HoFs ( Hunting & Mining) :)

Gratz but its a shame the mining one is a global and not a UBAH HoF like you wrote on it but still gratz again
  9. G

New Mobs

Could anyone plz tell me whereabouts the new mobs are as i keep getting conflicting stories, you know there here there there etc etc......
  10. G

56ped glob & what's this item?

Gratz to you I believe that its for the hangers for them to work
  11. G

OA101 HoF

Gratz and nice BP, shame only 13 attempts eh :D
  12. G

Bling Bling

Gratz Dub that has to be the biggest GOLD find i've seen in a few years so enjoy the luxury life now :D
  13. G

The EU White Pages

That is good work however they have got my apartment under some1 elses name as the whole floor seems to be in that persons name as well
  14. G

Mineral Sense Unlocked

Gratz, but what description does it say when you highlight it as I'm keen to know what thi unlock actually does?? :confused:
  15. G

Vast Cald

Gratz good job :)
  16. G

Starship ORION Crew did it again!

Gratz keep getting those globals for the soc :)
  17. G

Starship ORION Crew

Congrats on your global :)
  18. G

Free 10 peds!

That will be funny to watch every one running around trying to find the peds you dropped :-) +rep
  19. G

What an *** and noob

yeah but NooBs see ppl w/out armour and auto think that you need help so even though he should've asked if ya need help, you should be a bit more understanding :)
  20. G

A soc gone M.I.A....

Well Enum you say your welcome to join J.B. however there is a thread that says DO NOT APPLY FOR J.B., so which is it are you accepting applications or not ( not being disrespectful)
  21. G

Why do people kill noobs?

Well Matrimony personally i think that if they wanna waste there ammo on you then i would invite a lot of friends that are new to the game and keep going out there till they got no ammo left and then they will die themselves, so perhaps they will get the idea to F***ING leave us NooBs alone...
  22. G

Just resting at the Treasure Island TP...

Gratz on that strange signal but outta curiosity what amp have you got attached to your finder which is in the pic :)
  23. G

Audio stream on CND

Audio Stream on CND I have checked all my settings etc etc, but everytime i goto CND i don't get to hear any of this brill music which everyone raves about can some1 help me as i really would like to listen while hunting/mining :mad:
  24. G

Why do people kill noobs?

Personally when i was a low lvl player i got fed up with the nobs keep shooting me that when i was a noob i kept on dying with ubers killing me, so for a good few hours after i kept on bringing in the big mobs to teach em a lesson... Suffice to say they stopped shooting me and i managed to get...
  25. G

Mature Snable Female Global (Sorry ;-) )

Gratz bud glad to see ya post it One of ur soc buddies :)
Back