Search results

1. J

Maps & Locations

Oops... something went wrong http://entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx along with a recent unresponsive Entropedia the map system went down. the maps of Entropedia is one of the best features over there which I use all the time, it's sad that such an awesome system is down :(
  2. J

Buying: 4C Plates

never mind, I've got greater plans ;)
  3. J

S: Extractors

Selling some extractors... Enhanced Cloth - 1000% Strong Cloth - 1000% Second-Rate Cloth - 300% Diluted Mineral - 1500% Basic Mineral - 3500% Advanced Leather - 300% Basic Leather - 110% Advanced Stone - 105% Basic Stone - 105%
  4. J

Selling FireForge 8000

SOLD my best rifle ever :(
  5. J

My 10th solo :)

It took some time for me to get here. Click to enlarge But you get moore and moore hooked by every day, you gotta love it :)
  6. J

How to calculate your Professional Standing

If you want to know when u get a new professional standing use this guide. or what your professional standing is in one of your sub areas of PE(EU) Discuss/find new proffessions that ain't in this guide yet here: i will look into longblade too and as many as i can figure out, but crafting and...
  7. J

mollie ftw! 739ped hof

had bad loots all the time. bumped in from time to time to check if the area was cleard. cause i had to watch some football then in the brake i whent back to my comp and logged on, had a nice soc chat and loot was as bad as before. so i decieded to check what PE was like with max vizual...
  8. J

First hunting hof.

My first hunting hof, and what a nice hof then. I was just searching the grounds for some nexus and this guard came in my way :) Only an ep22 but i dont mind getting 1.5k w/o items :) Click to enlarge Thx everyone! :D
Back