Search results

1. N

10k PED invest in Material Texture manufacture

10k is so tiny lol what do u want to proove with this ? 13 messages only on this forum, u are really new, and u want people give u 10k ped for a test with no guaranty. I am sure that 10k peds is totally ridiculous for this kind of tests but i have the feeling that 10k peds is a huge amount for...
  2. N

Buying: Pet: Atrox Sapphire Pup, Wasp Devil, Mountain Gorilla

Pills dont provide skills, pet does ;-)
  3. N

Question: Vibrant Sweat (L)

Impossible to manage, and you will get the opposite of what u want !!! I sell you 1k sweat ... 1 000 bottle ... you'll have to check all bottle one by one for expiration date to be sure i will not scam u with bottles which will expire 5 mn after our trade. Second problem : price of sweat will...
  4. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

Certainly the guy who created this PEDCoin is based near these regions (NE of USA), all IP he used for his pools are based in North East of USA (but of course he may have bought an hosting far from where he is). He used : <IP Addresses removed>
  5. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

Are you based in North East of US ?
  6. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

If link to google cache works then you will see the post on bitcointalk.org before your name was removed (but may be you know it ?)...
  7. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

Because original post on bitcointalk.org include your name and was changed after.
  8. N

Selling: Adjusted Boar (F) full set

As there is a SB it means it is an auction. I may be interested by this item but please when the auction finish ?
  9. N

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

I noticed many interesting things in your post. I want first to specify one more time that mine was not so negative as you may have feel it (my english is not so good ... sorry for that). I like this game and simply i have the feeling that the economy is falling down little by little and i do...
  10. N

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

People can say all the "bla bla" they want, they can try to proove some theories with some mathematics, they can try to convince people that all is going well in entropia, it does not change the reallity : the economy is little by little falling down. There is very simple indicators : number of...
  11. N

Buying: [Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military] T0-T2

Adj EP-41 Error Free bump
  12. N

ComPet Notification - ComPet Deed Revenue Share Payouts

I am afraid that even for this price you may loose money :-)
  13. N

Selling: Marcimex Slime

May i ask what is it ? Free bump ;-)
  14. N

How big is a decent hunting sample?

Mostly agree with you on that points
  15. N

So as i am stupid and idiot mathematics guy when i read this i understand that it is 95% of all what i spent ... If there is any limit sorry it was not said. You should have ;-) ********************************************************* Anyway the problem is many people claim they have 90%...
  16. N

Last time we talked about this on this forum people explained me that they mean it was 95% on each run ... now people explain it is 95% on the total we spent till we started this game... So this is one more reason i do not believe this 95% theory as the way they calculate it changes depending on...
  17. N

So MA take 5% on all deposit and that's all forever ? i can't believe it works like that. I can't also believe that because as soon as you deposit in this game MA has to pay 20% of VAT if you are based in Europe. So if what you said is true it means MA risks to loose 15% on each deposit. And i...
  18. N

Of course not all people agree with this figure (i already explained why this is not possible, but i am tired and i do not want to argue anymore). But, let's imagine we agree on that. What does it means ? What does really means 95% return ? Imagine the 2 following situations SITUATION 1 ...
  19. N

[Lai Tung Pai Pet]

No rare buff for this pet, do not hope to get any nice price for it
  20. N

Question: How to make money?

If you do not want to invest and take risk their is not solution to get a "monthly" income from the game, but you have another solution : opportunities. Learn the game, study it, be very carrefull on events, what happends, what's planned, and then you will have time to time opportunities to...
  21. N

Question: game allready dead ?

This game was dead befor to be born : much better games already exists. RCE aspect is not enough to create a success (and can be even forbidden in some countries). I am very pessimistic on the future of compet and already sold my deeds.
  22. N

Hunt logger(C++)

Regular expression should solve your problem. It is long to understand how it works but when you become master you will be impressed what you can do with them :-)
  23. N

Buying: Armor F medium level

Hello, I think it is now time to upgrade for me. I have between 4 to 6 Kpeds to invest. Pen/Cut/Stab are important for me, but i am open to any offer. All kind of offers are welcome, here or by PM Regards
  24. N

President of Virtual Reality Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs Unveils Plan to Create 3 Million Jobs with 'Public Transport' IPO - PR Newsw

INCREDIBLE !! 90% are against this idea, but because of 3 or 4 fan boys spamming all forum all the days doing tonns of threads he think their is a support of the community. MA WHEN WILL YOU ORGANISE A VOTING SYSTEM INSIDE EU ? ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF DEMOCRATY ?
  25. N

Help: What to do.

Back