Search results

1. N

Buying: Armor F medium level

Hello, I think it is now time to upgrade for me. I have between 4 to 6 Kpeds to invest. Pen/Cut/Stab are important for me, but i am open to any offer. All kind of offers are welcome, here or by PM Regards
  2. N

NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

This election was not democratic ! Any president is elected on behalf of a constitution : here we do not know what power you have, what limits exists in your power ! The only good thing you can do is to organise a constitution voting and a new democratic election for a president/government. If...
  3. N

This is just a question ...

Well ... I just wonder how it is possible that an avatar who never really played the game (Entropia Life shows total loot : hunting 514 peds, mining 1 023 peds, crafting 4 506 peds) own : - a mother ship - an adjusted fap - a gyro fap-30 smugler - a Hedoc Mayhem - a Gyro fap-2 smugler - a Gyro...
  4. N

LOL ... funny seller :-)

LOL [/URL][/IMG] P.S. I made him a short training after that. He discovered he was selling high MU items to TT like B101.
  5. N

Help: mission Traeskeron

I need help. Wanted to do Traeskeron mission like described by wikipedia :http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=The_apprentice_Traeskeron_Fighter. I went to Camp Poseidon and Henry Johnson refused to talk with me (nothing when i click on this NPC), only a soldier near him...
  6. N

Selling: Adjusted EP-41

As title said i've got this incredibly nice tool and i am taking offers, if something good i may sell it, if no then i will be pleased to keep it for myself. It is tier 0 for the moment. Tiers rates are nice too : 80.71.130.138.138.54.110.140.133.148 I remember you it is a 35 level laser SIB...
  7. N

Buying: Breer H31a + EP-41 + Phasing/Generic nano adj

As the title says i am looking to upgrade my EP-41 Already talking with some crafters and EP-41 owner, let's see what other people may offer. Send me offers by PM or here
  8. N

Special for support

All is here :-) Yesterday i put my Level 4 bugged mob in storage, and i skilled another one. Today i was surprised to see the one in storage went up to Level 5. No clue how i did that, it seems that when i was skilling the other pet it has increase skill of the bugged one in...
  9. N

Taming bug easy to reproduce, how many people use it to skill faster ?

Few days ago i really had the feeling that someone was spawning 2 pets in the same time. But as soon as i got closer to him then one vanished. I thought it was just some lag. Finally today, doing something bad and i suddenly saw 2 of my pets in the same time. First i was able to interact only...
  10. N

Question: Taming for noobs

Hello, Do you know if their is any kind of tuto about taming ? I have tons of questions : - Is the kind of creature important ? What does it changes ? - What is differences between old kind of creatures (exa, daiki, ...) and new kind ? - For old kind of creatures their was a kind of level ...
  11. N

Selling: Mah'ketta (F)

It is Female armor, sorry forgot to mention it in the title Hesitating a lot but i finally decided to upgrade, so i am selling this full set of an incredibly good armor. All parts are T0. Accepts peds or higher level armor (bear, boar, liakon, ...) as part of the trade. SB : TT + 250...
  12. N

Buying: Buying GRAVIS GBR

I am looking for one of this gun : Gravis GBR-34 Gravis GBR-34 Mk.II If you have any and plan to sell it : PM will be appreciated :-)
  13. N

Selling: Damage Enhancer BP Package

I would like to sell all this as a package, if nobody interested i will may be sell one by one or throw IG auction. Weapon damage enhancer I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX I remember you that they all use the same ingredient for the crafting (excepting the socket component). So if you save...
  14. N

Selling: Nice Mid Level unlimited items

Going for a break, not in hurry for selling these items : WEAPONS - Zero Three T6.6 (when i tiered it up at T6 i get the hof, so i think it is still the highest tiered ingame). SB : make offer - BO : 6K SOLD FOR BO - Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition T3.1 : with incredible nice remaining...
  15. N

Client loader problem

The Start button in my client loader is disabled. Update is finished, all seems ok but the button is disabled and i can't start the game. I have try repair : no success. Any body has a solution please ?
  16. N

Buying: Mah'ketta F parts

I am looking for these parts : - Shin - Thigh - Gloves I can also study to buy a full set if someone have one
  17. N

Strange : Tier upgrading skills

I discovered something today, may be you noticed it before : I tiered up 3 items today. 2 firsts ones no problem, i received Tier Upgrading skills : You have gained experience in your Tier Upgrading skill. Your GYRO FAP-2 Smuggler has reached tier 1.0 You have gained experience in your Tier...
  18. N

Selling: TP Chip III

Want to TP 3 300 meters fast ? Want to TP directly to your sweet home ? Freshly looted TP Chip III is for you :-) TT around 20 peds Last was sold at auction for +1140 Make offer here or by PM Miss Nalia
  19. N

Is deposit as slow as withdraw ? LOL

For the first time i used my Visa to make a deposit inside EU, for 100 € ... My card is confirmed ... My deposit was confirmed and accepted : Deposit confirmed Thank you! Your deposit was successful. The deposited PED should be available on your PED-card right away! Still no money on my...
  20. N

Buying: Liakon F armor full set

As the title says PM me here or IG if u want to sell your set
  21. N

A "bad" trip to Rocktropia

I tried to go to RT yesterday. I was motivated for some Motorhead kills... 50% of the territory of this planet is closed, not accessible. I tried to TP and to walk in this area and i was always ejected. I was never able to reach the Motorhead land. So i decided to visit hell and to kill L30...
  22. N

Hello

Hello, I am not new in game and i often come to read this forum... today i decided it was time to register lol So here i am, officially noob on this forum ;-) c u guys
Back