Search results

1. Fairy

Happy Easter to you Apache and Raven, hope you both are good. :hug: Fairy

Happy Easter to you Apache and Raven, hope you both are good. :hug: Fairy
  2. Fairy

WoF 2010: Team Eudoria

ROFL same old Clam :laugh: not to be worried thou, from former times im sure he will wrap things up just in about last time, and do it all great ;) :cheer: GO EUDORIA :cheer: From the cheerleading bench, with a not entropia friendly pc, humming the hymn to our sweet , trusty home Eudoria...
  3. Fairy

*..hugs..*

*..hugs..*
  4. Fairy

Selling: Doa rjme

BUMP for your sale hun.
  5. Fairy

Happy Birthday Fairy

Thank you lots hun for adding to the good things :)
  6. Fairy

FYI: The Current Crash, and WoF Matches

i place my vote for a re-match if we aint allowed to fill the missing spots with other team members. we had a full team running and would have ended with a full team if servers wasnt down. im sure other teams will face the same difficulties to get the same 4 ppl on at a sertain time on short...
  7. Fairy

Hiii Max im the first one to write on your wall. Take good Care my Friend :hug:

Hiii Max im the first one to write on your wall. Take good Care my Friend :hug:
  8. Fairy

FYI: Team Eudoria - WoFalicious

:D woooohooo what a great team effort, though run but oh we had fun :D :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  9. Fairy

Ohw its not to late Apache :D theres no way you can do worse than i do atm anyway :laugh: join Apache, join :whip: and bring your luckycharm Raven aswell :hug:
  10. Fairy

no cheese for me plz, just loads of :coffee: to help me between this :lam: ..and.. :cdevil: ;)
  11. Fairy

oh oh oh... :laugh: EEeeeeeeviiiillll UUuuuubeeeerssssssssssss arrrrrre aaaaallssssssooooo weeeeellllllcooooommmeeeeeessssssssssss *Better have them invited in their language right ;)
  12. Fairy

Ohhhw but your not a hound so no cheese for you anyway :eek: But i think i can spare a carrot or two for ya :silly2::D
  13. Fairy

let me in, and i dont want any cheeseee, just pass me some COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D new members wooohoooooeee the more the merrier :)
  14. Fairy

WoF Danish Dynamite

Have a little pre-look at our banner... you just cant resist joining forces with us now :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/138859-team-eudoria-wofalicious-7.html#post1782846 *ok, we even make exceptions and take in an evil uber or two ;)
  15. Fairy

8 k is that 1/3 of a week then :laugh: transfer completed
  16. Fairy

:laugh::laugh: aaahw that banner is awsome... i cant stop looking.. and that the purpose isnt it :D i got a load of efd too hanging around, all available for the team :D gotta do something with em, right ;) Had a look at the sigs too, love the characters they are sooo great :D but i must say...
  17. Fairy

:yay:..........:yay:
  18. Fairy

uihm yea clam... screen... since i cant logg atm, have a look at my profile if you find something useful... im not really more 'updated' than that ;) sry for the quality thou..
  19. Fairy

uhmmm well even that sounds advanced to me :laugh: im working on the oldfashioned delete whats not needed atm ;)
  20. Fairy

:yay: lee is back and i hmmm... i cant logg atm :ahh: aint having enough memory to update entropia, i need to figure this out. i will but n00b on pc's itll take me a little but i will :D somehow... :scratch2:
  21. Fairy

oooops sry i missed the meet up :ahh: but still looking forward to meeting you all :) and khar.. just work a bit on that merge and all settles just fine ey ;)
  22. Fairy

WoF Danish Dynamite

We are quite a few holding the spirits up for the Fun of WoF in team Eudoria, so you are more than welcome to merge with us. we fight against the odds, always have,but thats when we are at our best ;) After all Eudoria would be your second place of birth right :) // Fairy
  23. Fairy

ill try to get around to that aswell, no big plans here even thou its valentine's ;) Ohhh and i did this :silly2: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/140145-wof-danish-dynamite-5.html#post1760687
  24. Fairy

yup, sounds great what he said and join in ppl :silly2:
  25. Fairy

i still use the last year wof siggie, would love a new one :D votes for Clam Jamphrie as Captain :D and viking.... sign up!!! :D Jam and Lee welcome :D
Back