Search results

1. Butterknife

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Dead Can Dance - All In Good Time Dead Can Dance - All In Good Time
  2. Butterknife

Does your Gold Card still work???

Yeah, blessedly mine sill works. but I'm sure any day now it's going to buy the farm.
  3. Butterknife

Next Island - Ancient Greece 2020 preview.

Love to see this! Breathing new life into NI. When I see new content drops it makes me feel more comfortable depositing to the game again; and I think others may feel the same.
  4. Butterknife

Info: Vu17 bugs report

Launcher crashing Launcher is now crashing eatch time it trys to update. I was patching fine for about 30 min then it just closed itself and continues to do so each time I attempt to run it. I've closed my antivirus and disabled firewall to no avail, attempting to run as admin causes it not...
  5. Butterknife

Buying: Small Ithaca Plot

Looking to buy a small southern Ithaca plot preferably in Ithaca Heights, Please PM with plot location and asking price. Will consider Small+ if price is right.
  6. Butterknife

Question: Q2 - Webshop Armor/Weapon Upgrades

Since armor and weapons from the webshop aren't tradable, will you be adding any sort of quests to upgrade them so they don't just take up space in our inventories? They have a lovely design and it's a shame to see them shelved after a player outgrows them.
  7. Butterknife

Question: Q1 - Fishing

Entropia has such beautiful bodies of water, will MA be adding fishing to the game at some point? It would be a nice alternative to current activities and be a great way to spend your downtime with friends between hunts. Thanks!
  8. Butterknife

Enough is enough - Strongbox

I understand what you're feeling mate. I dumped about 2k into strongboxes a while back. Pair that with horrendous hunting returns caused me to withdraw 95% of my holdings. Now I just log in to shoot punies once a month.
  9. Butterknife

Discovery: Kinetic Attack Nanochip XV (L)

Wow, a reason to continue leveling electric. Grats on the find.
  10. Butterknife

AMA Ask Me Anything Compilation

Nothing after 4 months, this is next level laziness or sheer apathy on MA's part. You really expect us to depot when you continue to show zero commitment to the game or community? Glad I followed my gut and pulled out my ped months ago. For f$%k sakes give me one tiny reason to return that's...
  11. Butterknife

AMA Ask Me Anything Compilation

1. Entropia has such beautiful bodies of water, will MA be adding fishing to the game at some point? 2. Since armor and items from the shop aren't tradable will you be adding collection quests to upgrade them so they don't just take up space in our inventories? 3. How is work going on the...
  12. Butterknife

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

I've had this on loop for the past two days.
  13. Butterknife

Are you a Good Entropia Universe Customer?

I used to deposit once or twice a month. I did a withdrawal with the intention of depositing again once my work situation stabilized. Now that it has I find myself hesitant to add any more money to my account due to the seemingly total lack of meaningful development. Just give me something...
  14. Butterknife

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Anyone else find it strange that they would "take pictures" of you for the statue rather than pulling your avatar's size and design attributes from the game files? Are they planning on scupting it with clay or what? Anyway, at least it's something.
  15. Butterknife

Deeptokens!

Token will be worth pennies on the dollar after launch, just wait to purchase if at all.
  16. Butterknife

I would like to say "Thank You" to the EU Community

Bless you Sister, I hope you make a full recovery and hit an ATH.
  17. Butterknife

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Request 11-20-2017 Copy of ID Requested 1-22-17 Commit 2-1-2018 Arrived 2-5-18
  18. Butterknife

Actual state of EU

Add fishing - would be a great relaxing way to enjoy the game. Finish implementing plots - I sold mine, but I know many people would like to see this feature finished. Axe ComPet - It's a failure, just cannibalize the assets and enrich the pet system in EU.
  19. Butterknife

State of the Universe 2018

I would love to take part in this! Wouldn't cost them anything to revive it.
  20. Butterknife

Bitcoins Passive Income

This guy is clearly only here to push his garbage. Can't believe anyone took him seriously.
  21. Butterknife

Just dumped all but 200 of my ped on an auction on accident

There really should be a window that pops up when bidding on something so far over MU. They did something similar with listing items I don't see why it shouldn't be implemented on the other end.
  22. Butterknife

Fishy Business

I really hope they make it a nice relaxing experience. Something between hunting and crafting. If it requires button mashing I'm out.
  23. Butterknife

Selling: Mid/High Range Hunting Gear 'n' Stuff

Bump Blerg Bloop
  24. Butterknife

Selling: Mid/High Range Hunting Gear 'n' Stuff

Hump day bump
  25. Butterknife

Selling: Privateer - Make space convenient or do business and earn PEDS by transporting people

What is the ship's number? Consider this a free bump. :)
Back