Search results

1. VaJo

Hilarious private chat log entry

All there, You have the FriendChat.log and the PrivateChatLog.txt (why not make em both logs? :laugh: ) First entry from the FriendChat.log: 2003-12-30 18:49:24 [FROM: Osha Osha Komninos] hi u have any sweats you want to sell for 2.3pec?? First entry from the PrivateChatLog.txt: Chat Accepted...
  2. VaJo

Selling 10k dung and 10k fruits.

If you combine it you get 10k McSalad, full of fruit and tastes like shit.
  3. VaJo

Adj, imp, mod fap's...# in game? if drop again?

Didnt Suggababe loot a mod fap from a goki prov and a PSG-45 within one month? i dont believe thats more then 1,5 years ago. Just saying that its doable and all
  4. VaJo

Selling: urban nomad BLACK

I still hate myself for TTing storage boxes, while i had over 50 in inventory for coloring use....... 1 week later they go from 7 to 50 ped. Amazing
  5. VaJo

ad system: new guns

lol the Mod CC-40 Merc. Pepsi Plasma has a nice ring to it 2 :laugh:
  6. VaJo

Where on Calypso is - Lilith - ?

Old skool, when eudoria was still 1/4 of what it is today (atleast i think, the records from that era are spotty at best ;) ) It did work, but now its just an empty bluepool. hail Chebarmet Lhunaelin :cool:
  7. VaJo

How many Weapons do you use?

From the top of my head 8 Opalo+103 for low-lvl teamhunts Mann MPH + 103 for sheer fun of 75 atk/min Mk2+103+2x2000l+ + rs1800 scope for normal teamhunts Ep-40+104+rs1900+terrus700+arber for my personal hunts Valor for melee fun 2x0 for melee hunting Powerfist for PVP-rings and finishing mobs...
  8. VaJo

New unlocked skill !

Sometimes it just feels good to be a newbie again ;)
  9. VaJo

First Crafting uber - with bonus MD-202 & 16 clicks ;)

Those are some nice looking BP books, gratz m8
  10. VaJo

Slang Names for Mobs

Duhhh, Tantardion are couches (well they were when they were not able to hit back :laugh: ) Snabble old alphas are SOA`s (which are sexually transmitted diseases in dutch) Itumatrox are dildo`s
  11. VaJo

Spring Cleaning

Just curious, but do you have a secret cave where u drop all ur goblin loot? I`m pretty sure it should be storage or carried and certainly not world
  12. VaJo

Drow Do The Globster

Ahh, Ya finnaly pulled it off :thumbup: Gratz!
  13. VaJo

Good day for Bery

Sweet, I love the way the bery globals/hofs r packed to the top in items. Makes the global lag and makes ur heart go wild, WHAT IF :D
  14. VaJo

Non Playing Dakiba

Greenpeace killed Nevarna and found loot worth 50 ped :tongue2:
  15. VaJo

Katsuichi Question

Personally i like the Valor best; The honor is the most economic of the 3, but for 0,04 eco less u get 5 dmg/sec more on the Valor The Pride is only 0,3 dmg/sec better then a Valor, but the valor has a higher ammount of attacks. With lower skills u`ll want more hits to even out the lower dmg`s...
  16. kingforabusesupportcase

kingforabusesupportcase

17. VaJo

Silent uber. Second in 12 hours :)

Works for me :D
  18. VaJo

Forget Armax -Go for the original

Got Milk? :tongue2:
  19. VaJo

Buying: Mux-1 Energyglove

Nough said, send me a pm if u got a dusty one
  20. Vajo