Search results

1. messi91

Messi91's Rentals.

Hello everyone, Here is what I currently have available for rent : Ar-Matrix LP-70, TWEN Edition, 97.2% EFF, 106.2 MA base max dps. currently tier 3. Price per week during TWEN/Mayhem events : 1500ped Price per month during TWEN/Mayhem events : 5000ped PRICES NOW/WEEK - 1100/WEEK PRICES...
  2. messi91

Buying: Manufacture Attachments Skill Implant (L)

Hey, Looking to buy Manufacture Attachments Skill Implant (L) I have my own ESIs. Let me know if you got some.Msg me anytime ingame or here. Thank you.
  3. messi91

Buying: Unrefined ores

Hey, I am looking to buy the following unrefined materials. Angelic Grit Lanorium Stone Morpheus Stone Zinc Stones Henren Steams Vesperdite stones Lumis Leach Preferrable 200 stones each /trade. Thank you
  4. messi91

Selling: Unique Sacrificial Dagger

Hi, I am considering accepting offers for now. New owner might be the only person ingame who will know the answer for Exceptional low damage enhancer consumption per hour. I don't have a list with how many items I've looted or events I won with it but I am sure there is someone who has...
  5. messi91

Dev VS QA

6. messi91

Merry Mayhem FFA

Hi, I have a few suggestions I would like to present: -I think the current system does not encourage people to hunt FFA mobs over the regular instance.Back in the day when I grew people used to do huge team hunts so I was thinking that FFA event should be an event for teams maybe 6 players or...
  7. messi91

Ingame official info/comments

Hi, When is Mindark going to step up and introduce a button/feature ingame where people can read legitimate/informative comments about the game that would eventually lead into a more educated player base that would remove the potential misinformation about what is possible or not ingame and...
  8. messi91

Buying: high qr bps, shopkeepers

Hi, I would like to expand my crafting service in the near future and I would like to acquire the following : Terra Amp 6 (L) Blueprint Terra Amp 7 (L) Blueprint TerraMaster 4 (L) Blueprint TerraMaster 5 (L) Blueprint TerraMaster 6 (L) Blueprint Shopkeeper(s) I might add some to the...
  9. messi91

Selling: BP-130 or BP-110 Improved

Hi, I currently have 120k M Tokens and enough PM tokens to buy any item in the vendor but my interest is to sell just these 2 items because I either spend all my tokens or keep all my tokens. The price I am looking to obtain for my tokens is 95k peds. How we trade? I will not purchase the item...
  10. messi91

Buying: easter 2020

Hi, Willing to swap Easter 2017 and some peds for your Easter 2020. Stats are somewhere similar to the point where I prefer more crit while you might want more hp/autoloot. I am not interested to sell my ring for peds and I am also not interested to buy easter 2020 for peds only. Private msg...
  11. messi91

Selling: AUD's

Hi, Recently got in a trade a decent size pack of AUD's.I don't want to keep them and I would like to sell them as soon as possible.Its against all my principles to hold deeds and I can use the peds much better. I am looking to get 68ped each-ish. Msg me if you would like to purchase at least...
  12. messi91

Selling: Shrapnel for tt value 1:1

Hi, I have a very large stack of shrapnel I would like to dump it on the market , more precisely on active hunters/miners. I will not ask any extra money for it but on the other hand I have a shop I would like to increase my exposure. Here is the deal - You choose to purchase any item and I...
  13. messi91

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

Hi, I've been asked several times to post a story but I felt like it wasn't the right time and that I had no legitimacy at that time. Before we start please remember while reading that this post is not : A guide, an advice, a financial investment opportunity, a tip on how to play the game...
  14. messi91

Messi91 - Empty skill implant shop, amps & more

Hi, This is my first time running a shop and I am new to this.It is located on Floor 2, shop3 @ Medusa. I decide to utilize this form of advertising because I've accumulated many items during my activity ingame so I decide to advertise it so people can see what I am crafting or looting while...
  15. messi91

Achievement: 500 hp

Hi, I am almost there. The reason I've decided to post this was to collect some energy from our beloved community in order to reach one of the impossible goals which is in the same time on of my highest goals. If you have something to say spill it here so I can recharge with more...
  16. messi91

Selling: Tier 9 Component

Hi, I have 292.60 PED TT VALUE of Tier 9 Component. I don't plan to sell them for a price in ped but instead I will trade them vs tier 10 (tt vs tt). I will save them for a potential trade for a while (6 months ~) Msg me if you have any tier 10.
  17. messi91

FYI: Noobs !!!! Lets HOF

Hi noobs ! In the light of the recent events I got treated very well by the game so I thought I give something back. My intention is to create a 12 man team me + 11 noobs that hofs all day. I will provide guns+ ammo (100 ped -200 each player) on my costs , you keep loot. Guns we are going to...
  18. messi91

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem BC-80 Augmented

Hi, http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2757 Can be bought from Mayhem Token Trader for 98000 x M Token + 2 x PM Token + 145 PED. There are only 2 out of 5 available in vendor Items can be seen in twin peaks Mayhem Token Vendor for better accuracy.Do your due diligence for...
  19. messi91

Suggestion: Hastery/Penetration on skills

Hi, Since I've see you are receptive to ideas here some from me. I will start with the idea that instead of you to focus on the grab the money and then we deliver lets do an experiment. Lets focus on give them value for what they already have and what the love the most and they already have...
  20. messi91

World's top#1 Most geared avatar

https://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/ Its World of Warcraft related.Not big a a deal but decided to post some links towards Entropia Universe since I am the highest Item level character in the world right now maybe this will attract few clicks and who knows maybe a new type of gamers :) At...
  21. messi91

If you're told the lie enough times ..

Got stroke watching a random video and suddenly I realized there are so many things alike. The video : The first word that got me in my mind was : Perception. I will add a few more : Lootious, choosen avatar, Loot is hot/cold, I don't hit big multi, I will depo because Mindark see me and...
  22. messi91

Messi91 - Q2 - Botting

Hi Devs, We have I would say a pretty small community and given that there is no room for someone to hunt without other noticing it.We either cross by mistake or just to check others. The more I advanced in the game exploring other areas I found more of them.Most of them are already legendary...
  23. messi91

Question: Messi91 - Q1

Hi Devs, I have a memory of playing in internet cafes back in 2003-2004 when I first got in contact with your game.I did not register back then because everyone around were talking about thousands of $ I could not afford. I did later in 2013 after i felt limited by playing a different MMO.I did...
  24. messi91

Selling: FFA stars

Hi, I have enough FFA stars to change the winner for this year. Price 3pec/point Quantity -not disclosed. We will trade 50k stars/trade until its depleted. Thanks
  25. messi91

Selling: Messi91 selling thread

NO I WILL NOT QUIT Here is a list with some items I am currently selling Perfected gorgon armor set (M) all tier 3.99 - 110k. - Can be rented Argonaut Claws, Great, FEN Edition TIER 8.99 + Melee Trauma Amplifier 8 COMBO Can be rented Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition tier 6 + [Melee...
Back