Search results

1. DoctorH

Buying: Omegaton Laser Sight Mk 2

Ready to buy Omegaton Laser Sight Mk 2. Please pm me here or in game. Peds or CLD, your choice. Various items a possibility for trade. Scott DoctorH Joel
  2. DoctorH

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V Ten Edition

Hi, I would like to buy your Corrosive Attack Nanochip V Ten Edition. Please PM me what you must have for it. Thank you DoctorH
  3. DoctorH

Buying: Summer Ring 2016

I would like to buy your Summer Ring of 2016. Please pm me what I must pay you for it.... Thank you, DoctorH
  4. DoctorH

Selling: Armor and ring

Selling RX Optac2 full set, t1 and t0.9 25k or best offer selling Mod Ares Ring 25k or best offer All rights reserved to cancel sale Thank you
  5. DoctorH

Selling: MMSGA and Mod Ares

Taking offers on MM SGA tier 9.4 and a Mod Ares ring. Please offers to PM...thank you
  6. DoctorH

Buying: Buying Supremacy parts....Helmet, Shins, Arms

As per title, I need, well don't need, I want to buy Supremacy Male Arms and a Helmet. Please pm me with any of these parts you might have along with your price..... Feel free to contact me in game as well, Scott DoctorH Joel Let's make a deal!!!! Shins obtained....
  7. DoctorH

Selling: Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

As title says. item is at 146 ped tt. offer in thread, and/or PM. tt included: 2.7k ped instant BuyOut. Regards, DoctorH
  8. DoctorH

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII

As title says. Taking offers. in thread, and/or PM. Regards. DoctorH
  9. DoctorH

Buying: Chromatophore Thighs

Looking for a FULL TT Chromatophore Thigh M (L). please let me know what you would like for this item. Thank you DoctorH
  10. DoctorH

Selling: Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk 1

Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk 1 Accepting starting bids at 18k peds, will accept instant buyout at 22k peds. Auction ends on March 15, 2014 at 2100 Calypso (MA) time. All rights reserved. Bids accepted to PM or in thread, all trades considered based upon my gear needs. CLD accepted at 1400 per...
  11. DoctorH

Buying: Buying Mayhem Scopes/Lasers Mark I or II

Interested in purchasing the Mayhem prize scopes or lasers. Please PM with price. Thank you. DoctorH
  12. DoctorH

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip VIII UL

Dear fellow Entropians. Selling my most recent discovery!!! Discovery Thread Kinetic Attack Nanochip VIII on Entropedia TT value is 142 PED. StartBid: +1500 PED BuyOut: +2150 PED CURRENT HIGHEST BID: +1800 PED by 'Few Scars'. Auction will end saturday 23 february 2013 at...
  13. DoctorH

Kinetic Attack Nanochip VIII UL

Lucky find on a Osseocollum Alpha. This Thread is created for a serious PriceCheck. Please keep it clean, and on Topic. Good Luck to All. DoctorH.
  14. DoctorH

Discovery: Kinetic Attack Nanochip VIII UL

Lucky find on a Osseocollum Alpha. Thanx for hanging around Trin, and throw in a fap. PriceCheck will be in a different Thread. CLICK ME FOR PRICE CHECK THREAD Good Luck to All. DoctorH.
  15. DoctorH

New Missions Spawns

Was thinking we could really use another round of Foul along with a thick, low flying spawn of Hiryuu. What else is left? Spiders.....Will Aurli/Kreltin appear on Calypso? Feffoid outcast? Argo young? Not sure all are needed, but could be wanted...... Please Charlie/Kim bring in a ton of...
  16. DoctorH

New Formulae?????

It's been 3 weeks since this was posted.... Could you please...please consider your customers enough to give them timely information on what appears to be a rather sensitive issue? At a minimum, publish which 10k missions will keep their stamina point? Even that little bit of info would be...
  17. DoctorH

Selling: Angel Arms M

Selling Angel Arms Male unlimited. First 3600 peds gets them. ***************** Due to lack of response on forum, planning to place in auction...at end of this week. will accept 3500 peds in consideration of auction fee prior to placing in auction *******************
  18. DoctorH

Selling: Light Metal Plate

Selling 119 pieces of Light Metal Plate. Asking 5000 peds, or 8403.36%. The convenience of this many pieces in one stack makes this an attractive price. Feel free to make offers. Would be willing to trade for 2500 opal piles as well.......that would value opals at 1000%. Thanks Doc
  19. DoctorH

Selling: Regeneration Field Chip II and III

Selling chips listed in title: 67.94 ped worth of Regen. Field Chip II and xxxxxx ped worth of Regen. Field Chip III-----sold Asking 117% will consider any resonable offer Doc
  20. DoctorH

Selling: Heart Oil

1,489 units of heart oil...102% I would consider less for buying the lot. Thanks
  21. DoctorH

HoF: 23619 Mulaak'f

L ch28, L K. Vass and un-L K.Vass. Lots of heart oil. Thank you Angel and Gem for the oil they named after you. :laugh: Wow....thats all I can really say. In four years and one month of playing until the 2 mulaak'f HOFs: 1023 Globster young 3000 odd ped Aurli soldier and a 4000 odd ped Armax...
  22. DoctorH

Discovery: Hedok 600

This came in the 31359 Mulaak'f: That is one interesting fap.........the possibilities.....;)
  23. DoctorH

HoF: 31359 Mulaak'f raider

It was four years in game on Feb 15th. Biggest solo loot until then was a 4k armax. Perserverence.... There is an Un-L K. Vass and Hedok 600, An L HL14 and Adj. Hedok 600 with a large helping of eye oil. Yes the loot window photo shows me running like hell to the next mob to ride the light...
  24. DoctorH

Selling: MM Imp Fap IFF8k Full Shadow.

times changed...keeping gear
  25. DoctorH

The more pressing SGA question....

Has anyone looted an SGA item that is not a discovery since the beginning of Dec 31? Or are the only SGA items still dropping those that where needed to drop yet had not yet?
Back