Search results

1. I

Price Check DOA Rockjacker, Mentor edition Tier 8.75 TIR 136

Ty The Great Adventurer for reply :) Also... great english icewind.. dont make posts before going to bed.
  2. I

Price Check DOA Rockjacker, Mentor edition Tier 8.75 TIR 136

Hi! Trying to help my friend pricecheck his DOA. Any chance what such a weapon would be worth? Link to it: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=38 Cheers! Icewind
  3. I

Selling: DOA Slugstorm T0 TIR60 (Sold)

Sold already :)
  4. I

Selling: DOA Slugstorm T0 TIR60 (Sold)

Hi there! I would like to sell a freshly looted DOA Slugstorm! :) weaponinfo: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1242 i was thinking SB 15K and buyout 20K. PST regards Icewind
  5. I

Price Check Doa slugstorm T0 Tir 60/200

Aurli Ravager dropped it :)
  6. I

Price Check Doa slugstorm T0 Tir 60/200

hey, just looted one of these, what are they worth these days?
  7. I

Buying: IMP or MOD plates or scales

wth... :O
  8. I

MindArk Q&A Session LAN 2023 Summary Transcript

there was something :)
  9. I

The arranging people had streams about it, had teams killing mobs with the name in it. spread by word of mouth ingame. This is not something arranged by Mindark, this was made by people inside the community. for more information i gess you can always check in on www.entropialan.eu :)
  10. I

Questions where submitted by the attending people at the event. As the one collecting the questions from the attendees i dont see a problem with people asking what they feel is the most important question(s) for them.
  11. I

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

finally the big fun things are coming from a mythical landmass we never seen ;)
  12. I

The Umbranoids: Part One - Shadows Below

i loved the umbranoids, they where such a great mob
  13. I

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

RDI labs, space boss wave, new textures on mobs from current UE5 dev into Entropia to mention a few things. but thats nothing i guess :)
  14. I

Your 2023 goals?

reach 100 in hit / dmg for knife unlock doctor meet new friends ingame have more mankini hunts!
  15. I

Question: Anyone from the LAN event going to write up about the Q&A they did?

Q&A where for ppl at LAN, those who attended got to ask questions and get some answers also see some pre-views. thats what happened :)
  16. I

Question: Anyone from the LAN event going to write up about the Q&A they did?

they where insects, insects in real life have drones and warriors aswell. if i recall correctly these where new kinds of mobs aswell as new updated versions of some old mobs. ie the sabakuma. hope that helps abit
  17. I

Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

This is a nice journey to follow, great work! :)
  18. I

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Can we have mobs health draggable again or avatar health setup out of team as before? Reason why i want it for avatars is due to healing, sometimes in the current engine mobs "swallow" and cover the hitbox for the avatar you are healing making it near to impossible to do our service. I would...
  19. I

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Will we be able to stresstest / playtest UE5 before release? (Will you let us visit the moon to help find bugs / give feedback)
  20. I

Help: Toulan NFT egg is sold!

Socrates | Next Island — Idag 19:24 It has come to light that some members of our community were able to purchase one of the test NFT’s that were placed on https://entropia.nft.io/. As this was unintended by Enjin or MindArk, and these test NFT’s are not the official utility token to signify the...
  21. I

Help: Toulan NFT egg is sold!

snippets from Discord: Socrates | Next Island The others have not been sold, just to confirm that point Socrates | Next Island The website should update back to Coming Soon shortly.
  22. I

Poll: Would you change your avatar's name if given the chance?

For me it would just be a cosmetic change from all small letters to Damien Icewind Claybourne... something tells me ppl would still recognize me, but id feel happier. Wonder if they would agree to that in a support case :P
  23. I

Selling: Improved GYRO FAP

So many imp gyros that pop up... odd for being only two in game ;)
  24. I

What is your hunting setup?

Ares aug (edit from perf, i was tired) Mod viceroy T1 + diff plate sets improved Manta T6 + improved melee trauma 6 improved gyrofap T1
  25. I

Selling: Improved GYRO FAP

Yeah, ive had mine for quite some time, and as i said. i love it :D
Back