Search results

1. S

Merp Stalker Season at Ouroboros Island

Ouroboros Island [55596, 72133, 158] WARNING! Secret experiments have resulted in an explosion of the merp stalker population. Rumors are that the ModMerp has been spotted. Dispatch immediately to eliminate these abominations! Very Respectfully, Sandman PS. To my regular hunters. Sorry...
  2. S

Suggestion: Team Mining

It would be nice to have the ability for mining as a team: Prospector gets deeds upon discovery as now Miner can mine the claims and get a % loot like healer loot Prospector (team leader) had option to share % loot in stones (common, uncommon, rare, none) None pays miner in shrapnel.
  3. S

Have you seen the ModMerp?

Ouroboros Island [55596, 72133, 158] WARNING! Secret experiments have resulted in an explosion of the merp stalker population. Rumors are that the ModMerp has been spotted. Dispatch immediately to eliminate these abominations! Very Respectfully, Sandman
  4. S

Merp March Madness hits Ouroboros Island

Ouroboros Island [55596, 72133, 158] WARNING! Secret caverns have been evacuated of the merp in hiding. Destroying those hiding places has resulted in an explosion in both population and maturity. Merp Stalkers have been unearthed and now roam freely on the surface. Lower level hunters may...
  5. S

Selling: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.V; MarCorp Kallous-7; Maddox IV; Full Set Martial Harness, SGA Edition (M)

WTS Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.V T6.0; 15KP obo MarCorp Kallous-7 T7.4; 15KP obo Full Set Martial SGA Edition (M) T 3-4; 15KP obo Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 100 slots (20/80); 10KP obo
  6. S

Selling: Full Set of Martial SGA (M) Great against Steelbirds and Attackers in Easter Mayhem

Full Set of Martial SGA (M) SB +12K BO +15K Will trade for CLDs
  7. S

Ouroboros Island ready for Merp Bronze Challenge

Ouroboros Island [55596, 72133, 158] WARNING! Secret caverns have been evacuated of the merp in hiding. Destroying those hiding places has resulted in an explosion in both population and maturity. Merp Stalkers have been unearthed and now roam freely on the surface. Lower level hunters may...
  8. S

Selling: Matial SGA (M) Full Set

Full Set of Martial SGA (M) +17KPed, OBO Will trade for CLDs
  9. S

Selling: Full Set Jaguar (F)

PM with BO offers.
  10. S

Ouroboros Island [55596, 72133, 158] Merp Maturity has returned to normal

Thanks to all the hunters who came to help eradicate the massive merp population. Thanks to your culling efforts Ouroboros Island [55596, 72133, 158] is once again suitable for low level hunters and miners. Thank you for your support. Sandman
  11. S

Ouroboros Island ready for Merp Bronze Challenge

Ouroboros Island [55596, 72133, 158] WARNING! Secret caverns have been evacuated of the merp in hiding. Destroying those hiding places has resulted in an explosion in both population and maturity. Merp Stalkers have been unearthed and now roam freely on the surface. Rumor has it that a...
  12. S

Have you seen Enyo Lodge?

I'd like to invite you all to stop by Enyo Hunting Lodge. Enyo Island (51342,69846)
  13. S

Please add these facts to Entropedia

Chad Sandman Dreamweaver as Owner of Enyo Island (low density, low maturity neconu dna x2)(natural spawns stay the same) Chad Sandman Dreamweaver as Owner of Ouroboros Island (med/high density, low maturity merp dna x6)(natural spawns stay the same) Add Ouroboros Island teleporter [55585...
  14. S

Mod Merp Bonus Month

Ouroboros Island (55680,72708) is hosting a Mod Merp bounty program during the months of August and September. Rules: Only global amounts as recorded by Entropia Life Tracker on Mod Merp at Ouroboros Island count towards this contest. Team Leaders must claim prize for the teams. Weeks are 0000...
  15. S

Enyo Island and Ouroboros Island

Ouroboros Island (55680,72708) is under new management! Ouroboros will continue to offer high density for Merp hunters in addition to the natural spawns. Maturity will be increased a couple of times a year to accommodate the Merp Bronze Challenge. The next maturity cycle will be...
  16. S

Selling: Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6

Hello friends! I need to sell my shop at Medusa Bazaar to be able to afford a new teleporter at Ouroboros Island. Feel free to stop by and have a look! (shopkeepers to be negotiated separately.) Shop 3:6 has been improved to 100 slot on shop and 20 slots on display area. Starting bid 12000...
  17. S

Enyo Island Neconu infestation complete.

Enyo Island has been transformed! Only the BIG Argonauts could survive the Neconu onslaught. Enyo is now suitable for the Argonaut Bronze and Neconu Iron Challenges. Stop by Enyo Lodge and relax by the fire between hunts. :smoke: Neconu Mission Broker: Emanuel Gonsalez Longitude: 27848...
  18. S

Enyo Island Mind and Muscle Sunday

Enyo Island will be hosting Melee and Mindforce Events Sunday Evening and want you to all come out and do some hunting while watching NFL. NFL related trash talk is encouraged. Come out and help thin the Argonauts to make room for the new Neconu to thrive. All Events are Free to Enter! Awards...
  19. S

Enyo Island has been Infested!

WARNING! Enyo Island has been infested with Neconu and they are killing all the Argonauts! The Argonaut numbers have been dramatically reduced as a result! I fear that with this new threat will not only multiply, but will cause the Argonauts to become more ferocious! Neconu Mission Broker...
  20. S

DNA Samples

Price Check on DNA Samples plz? And if you happen to have any of these DNA parts feel free to speak up. Ambulimax DNA Sample Gokibusagi DNA Samples Neconu DNA Sample Thanks
  21. S

Buying: Medusa Bazaar

Where the hell is the guy who bought Medusa Bazaar? I never see him online. He's made no effort to sell unclaimed Medusa Shops. If you know Raul Zorro Lopez have him contact me to discuss selling this property. Hablo espanol, mal...pero comprender mas. :) (Si necesario)
  22. S

Sandman's Sundries Grand Opening

GRAND OPENING! Sandman's Sundries is now OPEN for Business! Stop by and see if there's something for you! Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 Hope to see you soon! Very Respectfully Sandman Dreamweaver (Thanks to everyone who helped me achieve this goal.) And remember to stop by Enyo Island; Perfect...
  23. S

Wanted: Marcus Callendar The Estate Broker

Hello everyone! I have read a few posts about this character and the estates he holds, but have not seen any definitive answers. I and a few others in my soc are interested in shops in Medusa Bazaar, but most are held by this "dead" avatar. What does on have to do to obtain properties from...
  24. S

QR100 Blueprints

I'm having a hard time finding prices for QR100 blueprints. I have a few I would consider selling some but don't have a good starting point. Do any of you have a thumb rule or formula you use? Examples: Simple I Conductor 0.71Ped/click *100QR = 71Ped Simple I Rud 1.15Ped/click...
  25. S

Buying: Sandman's wish list

Armor: Armor Plating Mark.6B Jaguar (M) Arms, gloves, foot Jaguar (F) Full set (will take pieces) Thunderbird (M) Full set (will take pieces) Liakon (M) & (F) Full set (will take pieces) Aquila (M) & (F) Full set (will take pieces) Calypso DNA: Gokibusagi, Sumima, Atrox Guinea pigs...
Back