2. S

Selling: Some ul guns for sell

Thanks for the info.
  3. S

Bump it up for the day.
  4. S

Please post offers or PM me with offers. Thanks! EWE EP-40 Merc (UL) TT VALUE 058.54/077.00 (Prob the only gun worth anyone's time.) OZPYN CHON S1X1 (UL) TT VALUE 006.44/010.00 Herman ARK-R (UL) TT VALUE 002.50/002.50
  5. S

Selling: Divinity Terminator Fund - 10% stake in Unique Dub and McCormick Terminator in 1% increments

Buying Sylia Nimlas 5% right now for the time being.
  6. S

Selling: Selling : Divinity Fund - 10% stake in Twin Peaks Bank in 1% increments

Purchase Sylia Nimlas, whatever is left and also if anyone backs out I will take.
  7. S

Selling: Selling CALYTREK CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition Tier4.8 and Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Tier 3.4!

Had some really great offers so far! Just nothing to really interest me yet!
  8. S

Selling: Selling CALYTREK CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition Tier4.8 and Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Tier 3.4!

Selling CALYTREK CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition Tier5 NOW!!! Wanting to upgrade to better equipment so looking to sell this beauty! Very eco and efficient. Not wanting to trade for other items, looking for pure ped! CALYTREK CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition Tier 5 NOW!! SB 35k---BO 40k This Calytrek...
  9. S

Buying: Thunderbird Set or pieces M UL

Message me please!
  10. S

Buying: Armor Plating Mark.6B set

Wanting to buy a set. Message me!
  11. S

new vamp cloak

Its simple why switch an item that has already been tried and tested from the last event? I am sure that I am not the only one who feels that the original vamp cloak is far more useful than a merely 12 hp. Its free heals without an eco hit. Who wouldn't want that? I was hoping more of these...
  12. S

new vamp cloak

What a total garbage item! Who would take 12hp over 1% lifesteal? Freaking joke mindark, thanks for putting the icing on the cake for a utter failure of a once great event.
  13. S

Essance of Evil

Where have they gone? Last event you used to be able to loot them about 1 out of every 5 pumpkins... *sad face*
  14. S

Selling: Adj fap tier 3.5

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266468-Shroom-guy/page6&highlight=shroom+guy Bye Bye adj fap prices.
  15. S

Buying: fi/ra/co dante

Please message me with your price! thanks.
  16. S

Buying: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Bumping it up!
  17. S

Selling: Ranked HK1750 Tier 7.5

Bumping it up!
  18. S

Selling: Imp a105

Bumping it up!
  19. S

Selling: Imp a105

Wanting to sell this lovely amp. Please message me with offers!
  20. S

Buying: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Once again a bump!
Back