1. theViper

Mid November event

Bumping for tomorrow... :clap:
  2. theViper

Mid November event

Soft bump... :locked: :dance:
  3. theViper

Mid November event

Bumping up, with 3 entries so far, the playing field is wide open... :handgun:
  4. theViper

Mid November event

Bump up... ????
  5. theViper

Mid November event

:ROFLMAO:Hello fellow Entropians ? I hope all of you are doing well... 2020 is drawing to a close :cowboy: Event hosted is called Viper incorporated 2020 If you have an adventurous spirit this one is for you, Tiarak is the mob of choice, the event is taking place at Ark event area 3...
  6. theViper

Selling: Want to sell level 16 L.A.R.A pet

bump up guys ....
  7. theViper

Actually Lvl 18 Heya all :cool: I made a mistake, it is a level 18 L.A.R.A pet Offers from 300 peds upwards will be considered and can be negotiated :wise: Let me know if price is fair Appreciated Regards the Viper :beerchug:
  8. theViper

Help all:yay: I want to sell my L.A.R.A pet lvl 16 as I got two of these pets, any suggestions for good price, I bought it for 380 peds a few months back .... Any positive feedback is welcome Regards theViper :wtg:
  9. theViper

Help: Question raised to MS and Privateer owners .....

to Alainex thanks for your respnse..... helping a lot regards :beerchug:
  10. theViper

Info: Interceptor unlimited

Dear MA Regarding space vehicles What is the gor to private vehicle of the future :wise: Is there any info or specs to look at .... any representations from ingame side Regards
  11. theViper

Help: Question raised to MS and Privateer owners .....

Dearest Space entrepeneurs.... :yay: I have been away from MA for sooo long ......... My Q to raise is how many Privateers and/or MS is in space these days....... for event purposes,is there still one of the 2x space ships available on lease maybe to be discussed PM me..... for instance...
  12. greece x1 explorer

greece x1 explorer

Took a pic of long blade available when visiting Greece....
  13. Samurai @ N.I

Samurai @ N.I

pic of warrior...remote area @ N.I
  14. theViper

FYI: PCF Server Maintenance

same here .......also noted by me......:lolup:
  15. theViper

Selling: Own a piece of the Red Ped Corporation!

investment Regards to Red Ped... how are you structured and can you xplain the deal... how entailed by who :dunce: regards :yay:1 Gunther 1:yay:
  16. theViper

24 hour skilling run

Initial thread about 24 hour skilling Here follows the link to 24 hour skilling thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?299869-Yay-or-nay-to-possible-space-skilling-event
  17. theViper

Yay or nay to possible space skilling event

No MS for skilling Hello fellow entropians :wise: Unfortunately the MS will not be available for the space skilling anymore George Skywalker informed me that he will not be active ingame anymore, and has shifted his focus. If there is any available MS inbox me about it. Regards theViper
  18. theViper

Event launch Hello brother Meric Ample time will be given in notification of 24 hour repair skilling weekend,how are you doing these days? Regards theViper
  19. theViper

Polls Hello fellow entropians :wtg: Polls close in 2 days ... Please make your vote now :lolup:
  20. theViper

Intersted to buy auto loot pet

Interested to buy Atrox Yo Jetsina :yay: Can yo inbox me with price yo want closer to 500 peds? Regards theViper
  21. theViper

+rep as good info Yo Bitfury :wise: What is meant by Goriila is loud pet though?
  22. theViper

Helpful +rep thx yo Mac :wise: People ask high prices then all price drop cause value not sustainable,this happened when I bought my rare pet for250 ped 3 years back.Did not take ,long few days then price was 50 ped for same pet. Eudorian Sapphire Devil Pet,which is worth what today for...
  23. theViper

piloting Yo Nakor :wise: you interested to be an event pilot right ... are you familiar with Training ground piloting,or just interested to become a training ground pilot?Have you flown a mothership before? Regards theViper
  24. theViper

Have to save up Price is out there ... I can afford something low lvl in 500 ped range,very interested if pet auto loot can be done in space regards theViper
  25. theViper

Hello tamers Can anyone drop a pet type,level and price here that is used for auto loot ... also is there a pet to use for space auto loot,is this even possible? Regards theViper
Back