Search results

1. theViper

Mid November event

:ROFLMAO:Hello fellow Entropians ? I hope all of you are doing well... 2020 is drawing to a close :cowboy: Event hosted is called Viper incorporated 2020 If you have an adventurous spirit this one is for you, Tiarak is the mob of choice, the event is taking place at Ark event area 3...
  2. theViper

Selling: Want to sell level 16 L.A.R.A pet

Help all:yay: I want to sell my L.A.R.A pet lvl 16 as I got two of these pets, any suggestions for good price, I bought it for 380 peds a few months back .... Any positive feedback is welcome Regards theViper :wtg:
  3. theViper

Info: Interceptor unlimited

Dear MA Regarding space vehicles What is the gor to private vehicle of the future :wise: Is there any info or specs to look at .... any representations from ingame side Regards
  4. theViper

Help: Question raised to MS and Privateer owners .....

Dearest Space entrepeneurs.... :yay: I have been away from MA for sooo long ......... My Q to raise is how many Privateers and/or MS is in space these days....... for event purposes,is there still one of the 2x space ships available on lease maybe to be discussed PM me..... for instance...
  5. theViper

Intersted to buy auto loot pet

Hello tamers Can anyone drop a pet type,level and price here that is used for auto loot ... also is there a pet to use for space auto loot,is this even possible? Regards theViper
  6. theViper

Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong

Hello guys :yay: I got a level 8 Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong, can anyone give tips on this ancient pet, if he Venom is worth skilling to high level?? Watching for experienced tamers with advise here ... Regards theViper
  7. theViper

Yay or nay to possible space skilling event

Calling to all mothership owners :yay: PM me with 24 hour rental cost of a mothership please In future I may have a new space skilling event with partners ... :wtg: I have done this type of event about 3 years back,with a good team of people. Show of interest : who would like to see this...
  8. theViper

24 hour skilling run

Calling to all mothership owners :yay: PM me with 24 hour rental cost of a mothership please In future I may have a new space skilling event with partners ... :wtg: I have done this type of event about 3 years back,with a good team of people. Fellow entropians ... Unfortunately the MS will...
  9. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 11th & Sunday12th/October/14

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort eleven : :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 11th/October/14 18:00MA time till Sunday...
  10. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 4th & Sunday5th/October/14

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort ten : :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 4th/October/14 18:00MA time till Sunday...
  11. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 27th & Sunday28th/September/14

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort nine: :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 27th/September/14 18:00MA time till Sunday...
  12. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 20th & Sunday21st/September/14

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort eight: :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 20th/September/14 18:00MA time till Sunday...
  13. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 13th & Sunday14th/September/14

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort seven: :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 13th/September/14 18:00MA time till Sunday...
  14. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling Saturday 6th & Sunday7th/September/14

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort six: :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 6th/September/14 18:00MA time till Sunday...
  15. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling 30&31/08/14

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling 30&31/August/14 Hi honored guests I hope you all are ready to join us this coming weekend.
  16. theViper

Buying: Vehicle RK-5 (L) to be bought in bulk

Hi fellow Entropians :cool: I am looking for a long term supplier of Vehicle RK-5 (L),wanting to buy bulk of around 50 units each week. If anyone wish to supply our weekend repair Skilling runs, give me your price per unit when around 50 is bought at a time.Inbox me with forum mail if...
  17. theViper

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling 16&17/08/14

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort four: :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 16/08/14 18:00MA time - Sunday 17/08/14 18:00MA...
  18. theViper

24 Hour continuous repair skillin' Opportunity..3

Hi..honored Guests Here is how we roll effort three: :) What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 09/08/14 18:00MA time - Sunday 10/08/14 18:00MA...
  19. theViper

Possible signature 2

I listened to advise and came up with these extra possibilities no.1 Most popular from Thread1 no.2 no.3 no.4 no.5 no.6
  20. theViper

24 Hour continuous repair skillin' Opportunity..2

Hi.. Here is how we roll again: :dancing: What: Repair skilling with the opportunity of "uninterrupted afk periods." and for those who wanna have a good social event while doing this...We offer that too :laugh: When: Saturday 02/08/14 18:00MA time - Sunday 03/08/14 18:00MA time Where...
  21. theViper

Possible signature

This is no.1 This is no.2
  22. theViper

24 Hour continuous repair skillin' Opportunity.

Hi there fellow entropians :yay: It is with great excitement that I announce the continuous 24 hour skillin' opportunity. I have to thank Stormdancer who is a big reason this will be possible thank you bro',Stormdancer was involved in all trials done and later the very succesfull skillin' on a...
  23. theViper

Is there a mothership for hire on 24 hour basis at a time?

Hi there fellow entropians I wanna know is there a mothership for hire on 24 hour basis at a time,and what will this cost you guys. Regards theViper :yay:
  24. theViper

Wanna sell my medical skills

Hi all :cool: I mainly use regen chip,and wanna sell my medical skills,first aid over 1000,please advise me which skills go hand in hand with it,and will selling these will affect any other professions? Anyone interested to buy post on thread with offer. the Viper :wise:
  25. theViper

Argo HunT II

Welcome to all hunterS This will be the second Argo HunT in it's existince.I was so blessed with 32 entries on debut. :yay: This mentioned,can you the hunters equal or beat it this time? Note : This event can be used as bonus with Argo Iron mission.To earn some prizes and have fun with other...
Back