Search results

1. Roz Farstar

Buying: Paint cans - any color/amount 105%

Buying paint cans 105%
  2. Roz Farstar

Buying: Paint cans - any color/amount 103%

Buying all colors/amounts for 103%. PM me here or in game if you have any!
  3. Roz Farstar

Question: Shopkeeper Market Value History

So does anyone know why the MU on shopkeepers is sky rocketing like this? Did these completely stop dropping? Because the price is getting way beyond practical.
  4. Roz Farstar

Selling: New! Queen Bed (C)

New luxurious Queen Bed available! Can be customized to match your room or other furnishings :) Can be found in my shop (location in my signature), the AH, or you can give me a PM. Limited supply available.
  5. Roz Farstar

Buying: Basic Pigment Enhancers!

I am buying both small and large stacks of basic pigment enchancers. :painter: Let me know if you have any for sale!
  6. Roz Farstar

Selling: Jassem Outfit Blueprints (Complete Set)

Selling complete Jassem outfit blueprints for 1500 peds. SOLD! Includes: [Jassem Coat (M,C) Blueprint] QR 43.0 [Jassem Pants (M,C) Blueprint] QR 1.0 [Jassem Boots (M,C) Blueprint] QR 36.0 [Jassem Headwear (M,C) Blueprint] QR 12.0
  7. Roz Farstar

Selling: Black Master Coat (F)

Selling Master Coat: value is 130 TT +2000 MU Outfit (coat, singlet, skirt and boots) is also available as a set: value is 398 TT +2500 MU Coat has black paint on the main field. Singlet, skirt and boots have tiarak texture on the main field. Note: All colors and texture on the coat are very...
  8. Roz Farstar

Selling: Sanctuary Cove, Shop#1

Sanctuary Cove, Shop #1 (located on Arkadia) Nice location, no lag and super easy number to remember :) Taking offers. Buyout is 20k. Shop Stats: Item points indoor/max: 120 Item points in display area/max: 12 Item points in additional area/max: 8 Shop fronts are also customizeable (this...
  9. Roz Farstar

Buying: Gradivore/Chomper/Phasm Wool, Cloth or Textile

PM me if you have any of the above to sell. Thanks!
  10. Roz Farstar

Buying: Gradivore Wool/Textile

If you have Gradivore wool or textile to sell, please give me a pm here on the forum or in game or sell to order on the AH. Thanks!
  11. Roz Farstar

Buying: Rocktropia Sexy Top BP's

If you have a Sexy Top BP you would consider selling please let me know!
  12. Roz Farstar

Which Ninja Jacket (female) would you choose

1) Khorum Ninja Jacket 2) Navi Ninja Jacket 3) Tiarak Ninja Jacket 4) Tiarak Vedacore Ninja Jacket Pick which Ninja Jacket you think looks best. Keep in mind this particular Ninja Jacket is for female avatars only. If you think some other design would look even better, feel free to share your...
  13. Roz Farstar

Which Ninja Jacket (Male) would you choose

1) Vedacore Ninja Jacket 2) Tiarak Ninja Jacket 3) Sea wraith Ninja Jacket 4) Navi Ninja Jacket Pick which Ninja Jacket you think looks best. Keep in mind this particular Ninja Jacket is for male avatars only. If you think some other design would look even better, feel free to share...
  14. Roz Farstar

✮ Farstar Fashion ✮ Port Atlantis Mall Shop

Port Atlantis Mall Shop 5, Floor 1 :cool: Lots of great clothes and furniture to choose from!
  15. Roz Farstar

Shopkeeper Hair Color

All the shopkeepers I've seen looted in the last year or two have only had varying shades of grey hair: grey/white, grey/pink and grey/purple. This seems like a bug to me. Can we please have something other than grey?
  16. Roz Farstar

Buying: Texture Enhancers, Combibo Skin, Textures

Buying texture enhancers and combibo skins. Also buying any texture that would otherwise go to the TT for 102.50%
  17. Roz Farstar

FYI: Important info about Scoria texture

To anyone who owns an item textured with Scoria read the below from the Arkadia forum: Planet Arkadia Update 2015.2 Release Notes (17 March 2015) Here's a link if you need to PM Mathias on the forum http://arkadiaforum.com/conversations/add?to=Mathias+%7C+Arkadia
  18. Roz Farstar

★ Farstar Fashion ★ Sanctuary Cove Shop 1

Come check out ★ Farstar Fashion ★ at Sanctuary Cove Shop 1, Arkadia Check out Port Atlantis Mall, Floor 1, Shop #5 for more great clothes to choose from!
  19. Roz Farstar

Farstar Fashion

Come check out ★ Farstar Fashion ★ at Deer Mall, Floor 1, Shop 7. Lots of great clothes to choose from! All Toulan and Arkadian clothes are availabe upon request. Easy to find! Just go to the New Oxford TP and then head towards the deer.
  20. Roz Farstar

Farstar Fashion Rental Service

Want to look fashionable for a fraction of the cost? Got a party you need to dress up for? Want the freedom of changing your look on a regular basis without having your ped tied up in multiple outfits? Farstar Fashion Rental Service is for you! How it works: Every outfit or separate...
  21. Roz Farstar

Toulan Clothes

Here is the full line of Toulan clothes for anyone who was wondering what they looked like. Here are the technician clothes: The rest are from lootable BP's: (some have been colored/textured to show designs) Layah shirts Delia shirts misc. Coats Motamared outfit Jaseem...
  22. Roz Farstar

Buying: Black paint and basic pigment enhancers

PM me if you have any black paint or pigment enhancers for sale. Thanks!
  23. Roz Farstar

Need % on coloraters and texturizers

Colorater and texturizer tools need to show the exact % of color and texture saturation. There are only a handful of colorers and texturers in the game who can apply over level 20 and the rest of us have to go to them to get an outfit, armor or a vehicle done up the way we want it. Many...
  24. Roz Farstar

Selling: Director's Set

Selling Director's Set. TT+100 each or TT+250 for the whole set. If interested you can PM me, check out my shop (Sanctuary Cove 1, Ark) or the auction. Available while supplies last. These aren't just fancy decorations! Below is an example of how you can make a dark, flat picture turn into a...
  25. Roz Farstar

Selling: Blue Crystal Essi dress

Selling blue crystal essi dress. PM me if you are interested.
Back