Search results

1. Euphoria

RSG LAN Party 21-24 November 2019

Lets bump this up..... Keven the trout will ofc also be present...... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  2. Euphoria

Selling: Selling epic hunting gear

hey forgo. Just wanted to send you my best wishes and hugs and hope you feel better soon. Sad to see you leave the game, but its totally understandable.
  3. Euphoria

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

so we gonna be see a ton of scanners at shared loot going ham:laugh: gotta admit i dont see the point of that even if they put in decay, that dont benifit to the hunting but only to MA pocket. I will wait to see how its gonna be cuz as always the statement about this is not completely clear and...
  4. Euphoria

RSG LAN Party 21-24 November 2019

bump this thread <3 the more the better :yay:
  5. Euphoria

Server Downtime for Release

Not that im a total addict of the game but CAN WE PLZ GET THE SERVERS UP I HAVE PEDS TO SPEND..... thx :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  6. Euphoria

congratulations to messi

so when you done being sour tiny ill give you my discord details and we can bound through there.... have a feeling a d**k like you would fit perfect in here:laugh:
  7. Euphoria

congratulations to messi

let me explain it so your IQ gets it dear <3 YES i do play on my BFs account, and yes i borrow peds that i pay back from MY money :P its really not rocket sience if you know me :P ps im the president of jodas fan club but ill give you a VIP pass since you seem like you want one <3
  8. Euphoria

congratulations to messi

OHHHH i wish it wasnt my money was losing but sadly im retarded enough to hit that depo feature a bit to much :P so babycakes i sadly have to dissapoint you its not me who is frustrated, i dont play in that lvl others is <3 and yes i suck at mining i have no idea what im doing when it comes to...
  9. Euphoria

congratulations to messi

I dont blame many of our big hunters for getting a bit frustrated here, I know alot of big players cycling and open the same amount of boxes and grinds as much as messi and they dont get the near the same as him. But i refuse to believe it has anything to do with MA or Linzey who has been...
  10. Euphoria

No Remorse Mining event on LA64

hey guys, just to say i havent forgot about the event:laugh: just been busy with easter event and work in real life. Points well be updated tuesday doing maintence Soon we will have a birthday event cuz the dear Infamous is turning uber, so keep an eye on the eventlist ingame:yay:
  11. Euphoria

Easter Mayhem 2019

The dumb part is to call it a mining event when it's not. They should have just called it a bonus event. Besides hunters ain't forced to buy enhancers they choose to
  12. Euphoria

Easter Mayhem 2019

A mining event where you have to hunt or buy the prizes from the hunters :P makes sense. Dont MA relize that they could actually get more ppl to do events if they had two professions to compete instead of just 1? Let the miners win their own mining prizes by mining it then having to buy it...
  13. Euphoria

First post been updated :)
  14. Euphoria

First page updated and the first few days of points has been counted:yay: Remember to look at event list. We have a single higest loot event coming up on saturday so sign up :yay:
  15. Euphoria

First post has been updated:yay:
  16. Euphoria

first page has been updated:yay:
  17. Euphoria

First post has been updated:yay:
  18. Euphoria

Its been updated :)
  19. Euphoria

Greetings :yay: On behalf on No Remorse soc, Infamous and myself we gladly invite you to join us in our first mining event on our new bought landarea LA64 Since the land is still under construction there is hardly any mobs out there so its perfect place to relax mine:yay: Rules are pretty...
  20. Euphoria

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

well i think when we get a hang of it. it will be good but this learning fase is gonna drive me nuts :eyecrazy::laugh:
  21. Euphoria

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

Okay i need a ton of coffee and alot of smokes so i dont end up smashing my new keyboard.... Gotta say i am not a fan.... yet..... but lets see how it goes IF my keyboard survives:scratch2:
  22. Euphoria

Paid N' Evade - NEW! Hunting & Mining Event on Deino Island

Some sunday streaming and hunting the event :) come join me out here https://www.twitch.tv/euphoriadk
  23. Euphoria

Yeah the mission goes fast.... even got joda lured out here :P:yay:
  24. Euphoria

ill be streaming a few hours so no worries :P
  25. Euphoria

Loot is actually decent out here, https://www.twitch.tv/euphoriadk streaming it atm
Back