Search results

1. jbjujujbjuju

Question: What should MA do about loot waves?

Make waves with 100x less rare items 100x time more often , problem solved you don't have to wait for the perfect time and can play when you want for the time you want
  2. jbjujujbjuju

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Register Julien Jbjujujbjuju Darkspear
  3. jbjujujbjuju

Question: Low TT return on mining?

Before the test period i found the mining very bad exactlty like now Since the test period it's over i use 40+ amp 5, so not a lot but can't loose more :mad: On the last 40 amp i got 2 x20 and 4x10. with 25-28% claim average and a low TT found average like 7.0-7.2 ped per found With some MU...
  4. jbjujujbjuju

Developer Notes #17 - Volatility Test Completed

Mining was good during the test i use like 85 amp 5 and the return was great like it was few years ago I always find some claim lvl V but it's ok ( 33% found rate was -5,-7% TT without any multi) I make some more since they say the test is complete and why they don't just leave mining like...
  5. jbjujujbjuju

Developer Notes #16 - Buff Improvements & More

Mining Overall volatility will be reduced during the testing period, by increasing the size of the smallest possible claims. Don't know when this was testing or not but doing 10 amp-5 yesterday, got some good return 90-110% TT without any globs the worst amp return 221 peds on 299 costing. Got...
  6. jbjujujbjuju

Selling: 59.67 Peds TT Cryogenics Skill Implant

Bump and price lowered :yay:
  7. jbjujujbjuju

Selling: 59.67 Peds TT Cryogenics Skill Implant

Hello, i actually selling a 59.67 tt cryo skill implant SB: 1150% BO: 1250% Pm me here or ingame, Btw it's actually on auction if you want to bid on :D
  8. jbjujujbjuju

Selling: Selling some of my skills :D

Hello guyz i need some peds to try to buy my first SIB gun ever :eyecrazy: So to make this dream came true, i want to sell some of my skills, i actually have 120k skills and mostly want so sell some mining or mindforce skills If you provide the esi we could make a good deals, Below the weekly...
  9. jbjujujbjuju

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Very nice :yay: i'm going in too Julien jbjujujbjuju Darkspear. :eyecrazy:
  10. jbjujujbjuju

Selling: Nemesis M Tier 1-2

Bump :lolup:
  11. jbjujujbjuju

The average tier 0 of neme cost like 850 ped so i thinks 900 it's a veryyy good price :yay:
  12. jbjujujbjuju

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: SB & Bo reducted :)
  13. jbjujujbjuju

Bump :yay:
  14. jbjujujbjuju

I sell Cause MA take all my ped :mad:, my dreaming Nemesis armor M the armor is Full TT : 235.12 ped SB 900 Ped (TT+665) Bo 1050 ped (TT+815) Nemesis Harness : Tier : 2.1 Nemesis Foot Guards : Tier : 2.1 Nemesis Arm Guards : Tier : 2.0 Nemesis Thigh Guards : Tier : 1.5 Nemesis Shin Guards...
  15. jbjujujbjuju

Pc : Nip

Ah yea it's true, rhaa so bad cannot be traded Ok, also thanks for this information :)
  16. jbjujujbjuju

Seriously ? it's like an opalo can be traded mais can't be selled to auction i think
  17. jbjujujbjuju

I would like to know how much cost actually a NIP from NI ? :yay:
  18. jbjujujbjuju

Fapping services on Calypso

Up and now can use near maxed regen chip VI :)
  19. jbjujujbjuju

D.U.M.P :yay:
  20. jbjujujbjuju

Up :) And i'm actually InGame
  21. jbjujujbjuju

Hello all, I Offering some healing service for decay with Herb box or Regen Chip V or VI. I'm IG everyday from 3h am ent time since 6h am, maybe sometimes more If that's could interresed you please contact me InGame. Julien Jbjujujbjuju Darkspear.
Back