Search results

1. Wollongong

The basics

A newb = someone who just started playing A n00b = someone (who might be playing for ages) who hasn't got a clue. I signed up in 2007, just got back from a HUGE period of inactivity, so I am clearly a noob.... I find myself a bit overwhelmed, especially since I still have stuff in my inventory...
  2. Wollongong

Hi

It has been a long time. Due to work, I haven't been able to do much over the last few years. Mostly login, sweat a little and check my CLD (which went away, SHOCK). So basically, I am a noob with higher skills. Where would you recommend I go to get my info back? And do those sites calculating...
  3. Wollongong

Skillchipping: now open for business!

wait...what? (No rickroll, promised)
  4. Wollongong

Selling: 2x ComPet Deed @100 PED each

Selling, due to wanting to play the game a little again, 2 ComPet deeds @100 PED each. (Not selling under 100PED, so don't bother asking for a lower price)
  5. Wollongong

Something positive

So, the other day, MA dropped the "We're gonna change loot" bomb. It was quite a shock to me, and I saw a few problems with it. I decided to make a support case, knowing that I would get nothing but a copy-paste thank-you-we-read-it-and-will-forward-it-to-devs message. But at least (I think) it...
  6. Wollongong

Returning to "echanted status" can it be done?

Hey all, just your average Joe here, who started playing Entropia a while ago. Must be 2007 or something, not sure (I'll see when I post, I think it is in my sig). I soooo loved this game. But somewhere I fell out of it. I lost the sense of being dazzled. And RL became more important. But...
  7. Wollongong

Woodcutting locations

What are good locations for woodcutting (for now with the beginner tool)?
  8. Wollongong

Please, give us some personal permanent waypoints asap

I don't understand we still don't have this thing. And chances are slim this post is actually going to be seen by those in power (does anyone from MA/FPC even frequent this place anymore)? But still... please be so kind to introduce "personal waypoints" as a feature. It shouldn't be too hard to...
  9. Wollongong

FAP service

Hey all, poor returning player making himself available as a fapper. So never go out on a hunt alone. Don't be lonely in the woods, I will be there to help you out :) You provide the tool/equipment, and I will go out of my way to keep you happy :) Just as long as I get to keep the...
  10. Wollongong

Whatever happened to the interplanetary transport thing?

So a while ago (maybe a few years) we were gonna get transport missions. Person A could buy somethign at an auction on another planet, and then the parcel would be listed for transport. Person B could accept the mission to transport soemthing, and when it succeeded get something, while it saved...
  11. Wollongong

Land ahoy?

I tried to get a land plot on the first two settlements, but failed due to people wanting them more badly than I did (paying way too many claims for their plots). Is anything known about settlements after these first two? Anything coming?
  12. Wollongong

Returning as a casual player

In the past, I spent more time on EU than is good for me. I have always been poor, so I had to stick with the lower end mobs and activities. I ended up getting bored mindless by sweating and punies. Sometimes, I'd make an excursion to some ubermobs, like argonauts, but one day of hunting those...
  13. Wollongong

Downward spiral of Death broken?

So, we got some new numbers again, audited and all (at least, we cannot actually check if it was audited, but hey)... Let's put them in Excel and have a look.... (that was a link to Photo bucket: http://i5.photo bucket .com/albums/y165/jeroenla/numbersCLD_zpsbslhar1i.jpg ) First thing that...
  14. Wollongong

Question: Need advice at setups

I haven't been around for a while, but I wanna do some hunts again. Nothing big, really, as I simply cannot afford it atm. Back in the early days, I'd just be hunting snables over at that blue area across the canal (pre VU 10) and actually make a very slow, but steady profit on these hunts. I'd...
  15. Wollongong

Question: Transport missions

Is anything known about the progress on the transport missions (transporting items for the purpose of auction, implemented by the system, not by players)?
  16. Wollongong

Location of CLD plots

*I put this in GD, as I think the underlying problem goes beyond just the topic of properties* We now have three areas with CLD plots. All these locations are quite remote. Am I the only one who worries that this will copy the problem of the old housing? Old housing never really had much...
  17. Wollongong

Nooooooo !!!!!

So, yesterday morning I logged in to continue grinding punies. 10K, it may be cheap play, but the boredome is also a factor which sometimes drives me away. It went quite well, I killed a few hundred, putting the counter between 7400 and 7500. The evening, I returned. Killed some punies, wanted...
  18. Wollongong

Selling: Furniture

I am selling some of the items in my appartment. Items are on view in Omegathon Alpha 18E. Please make reasonable offers only. Name Quantity 31 Araneatrox Doll 1 32 Arctic Tactical Radio 1 127 Berycled Trophy (Quest) 1 128 Berycled Trophy (Quest) 1 129 Berycled Trophy (Quest) 1 159 Calypso Elf...
  19. Wollongong

Land plots

I've been away (once again). Anything happening with the land plots after the first batch was taken by people who were willing to spend ridiculous amount of deeds on small plots? Any new waves coming out? Has anyone begun building yet?
  20. Wollongong

Bookmarked waypoints

I wish we could bookmark waypoints... With a small tag, so we can put stuff in our map that we want to find back easily. To return to a spot, we'd "activate" the bookmark, and it would show on radar as waypoints do right now.
  21. Wollongong

Hub culture...

Am I the only one utterly confused by this bit...?
  22. Wollongong

Cargo runs

Was this implemented already?
  23. Wollongong

Graphics gone horrible

FIXED, THANKS I just logged in again yesterday. My first chance in weeks to get online. And...graphics were horrible. There was a fog on the bottom half of the screen, and a bright orange line around my avatar. Is this something more have experienced...? If not, I fear it may have to do with my...
  24. Wollongong

Question: Some mining questions

I am more a hunter than a miner, but I figured I'd give it a shot again. But some questions: 1) Apart from hearsay and maps where people log their finds, how does one know which area contains what? Is this fixed, or "dynamic"? 2) Looking at finders, I have the tt one and some old F211s. Was...
  25. Wollongong

Mobs work together now?

I've been away for a few weeks. You know, Christmas, New Year, obligations, yadiya... But yesterday I returned to Isla Nooblar to grind some puny again. And I notice a shocking thing: they work together now! Last time, I could just pick them one by one and keep doing that untill my ammo runs...
Back