Search results

1. D

Looking for a mentor... sort of...

Hey all, :) As the title says, I'm looking for a new mentor. :wise: However, the thing is that I have already graduated under someone else's watch (a great mentor btw) but unfortunately, my previous mentor has quit the game and wont be returning. :( I am looking for a new "mentor" since...
  2. D

Selling: Tons of (L) Guns

Free Bump! :yay: Great Prices and Quick Trades! Recommended.:wtg:
  3. D

President of Virtual Reality

Still got no idea what this present position is supposed to do... :eyecrazy: Anyone willing to explain? :wise:
  4. D

Buying: King Kong Blood

Just curious, what is this used for? :P
  5. D

Selling: Beginner Mining Equipment and CDF Scout Armor Set (M)

Hi, I'm selling CDF Scout Armor Set (M) as the title says. Mining Equipment: SOLD CDF Scout Armor Set (M) - Full TT. Selling all items a good amount below MU. Add me to discuss price. Draco.
  6. D

Pay What You Want Healing Services!

:yay: B.U.M.P. :yay:
  7. D

What do you play EU for?

Ahaha. :lolup: Thanks for the answers guys. Interesting opinions on the game for sure ;P.
  8. D

What do you play EU for?

Ahahah. Agreed.
  9. D

What do you play EU for?

Aha! Smart Answer. I have to agree with you.
  10. D

What do you play EU for?

I see. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Appreciate it.
  11. D

Pay What You Want Healing Services!

Hey guys, I'm starting a new healing service where :eyecrazy: YOU PAY WHAT YOU WANT! :eyecrazy: I'll be using a Maxed Vivo S10 or anything you provide. I am currently a Level 5 Paramedic (almost 6!). :yay: You can pay for only decay (which I will let you know) or you can pay me as you feel...
  12. D

What do you play EU for?

Hello Fellow Entropians! I was just curious so I made this poll... What do you play EU for? :confused: :wtg: For profit, fun, both or something else entirely? :eyecrazy: Let me know in the comments! Draco. :beerchug:
  13. D

Any tips for a returning player?

Lets calm down now people... Shake hands and drink beer... :beerchug:
  14. D

I've yet to hit my welcome back HOF but i'll try. XD
  15. D

Haha! I dont plan to deposit but maybe i'll come visit your shop sometime ;P.
  16. D

I agree. Thanks for the reply.
  17. D

Haha. I know this pretty well. However, I play more for fun. Also I havent put a single cent into this game so I dont care about losing what I have ;).
  18. D

I'm more of a miner but the guide looks pretty good! I'll check it out. Thanks for the reply.
  19. D

Hi all, I'm finally getting back into EU after a busy year or so where I was inactive. My game is updating right now and I cant wait to get back! I was looking for any tips or information that I should know as I get back into the game other than the fact that the login screen looks really...
  20. D

Draco’s Services Thread

:yay::lolup: BUMP IT UP! :lolup::yay:
  21. D

Help: Need a good Screen Capture Tool!

Thanks for the replies, Konvicted and Saradu! I tried the three programs and I liked Overwolf the best since it has fast reaction time, isn't buggy and also has some other cool features that are perfect for my playing style. Would recommend it to anyone else out there! Thanks again. Draco.
  22. D

Help: Need a good Screen Capture Tool!

Hey all, I was wondering if there are any good screen capture tools for globals and stuff that work while playing EU in full screen mode. I have already tried the XandraX Global/Print Screen tool but it is very buggy for me and almost always fails to take a screenshot when I get a global =(...
Back