Search results

1. D

Looking for a mentor... sort of...

Hey all, :) As the title says, I'm looking for a new mentor. :wise: However, the thing is that I have already graduated under someone else's watch (a great mentor btw) but unfortunately, my previous mentor has quit the game and wont be returning. :( I am looking for a new "mentor" since...
  2. D

Selling: Beginner Mining Equipment and CDF Scout Armor Set (M)

Hi, I'm selling CDF Scout Armor Set (M) as the title says. Mining Equipment: SOLD CDF Scout Armor Set (M) - Full TT. Selling all items a good amount below MU. Add me to discuss price. Draco.
  3. D

Pay What You Want Healing Services!

Hey guys, I'm starting a new healing service where :eyecrazy: YOU PAY WHAT YOU WANT! :eyecrazy: I'll be using a Maxed Vivo S10 or anything you provide. I am currently a Level 5 Paramedic (almost 6!). :yay: You can pay for only decay (which I will let you know) or you can pay me as you feel...
  4. D

What do you play EU for?

Hello Fellow Entropians! I was just curious so I made this poll... What do you play EU for? :confused: :wtg: For profit, fun, both or something else entirely? :eyecrazy: Let me know in the comments! Draco. :beerchug:
  5. D

Any tips for a returning player?

Hi all, I'm finally getting back into EU after a busy year or so where I was inactive. My game is updating right now and I cant wait to get back! I was looking for any tips or information that I should know as I get back into the game other than the fact that the login screen looks really...
  6. D

Help: Need a good Screen Capture Tool!

Hey all, I was wondering if there are any good screen capture tools for globals and stuff that work while playing EU in full screen mode. I have already tried the XandraX Global/Print Screen tool but it is very buggy for me and almost always fails to take a screenshot when I get a global =(...
  7. D

Buying: Textured/Colored Sleipnir

Hey all, I am looking to buy a textured/colored Sleipnir for myself. I have already checked the auction but there isn't much of a choice in there. So I'm basically looking for a Sleipnir that is not the plain orange or yellow in color but something other than that. Also, it doesn't have to be...
  8. D

Selling: 15k Sweat

hey all, I'm selling 15k Sweat. I know I should probably be selling this in-game since it is such a small amount but I dont have enough time to advertise. I am willing to sell at a reasonable price of about 1.85-1.9PED per 1000 Sweat. If you have other offers plz PM me in game or leave a post...
  9. D

HoF: My First One!

Hey all, Today I got my first HOF :yay: - it was a 980PED Ambulimax. :eyecrazy: So... almost uber. :wtg: It was in a team - me and my mentor but was still my first HOF in game and I wanted to share it. :woot: So thats pretty much it. Thanks for your time. Draco.
  10. D

Selling: Complete Grunt (M) Set

Hey all, As the title states, I am selling my complete Grunt (M) Set! I don't use it much and since i just graduated i have my adj. Musca. :wtg: Therefore, I'm selling off this set for a reasonable offer. :eyecrazy: If you have an offer, you can leave a post here or send me a message or add...
  11. D

Selling: Amps

Hey, :wave: I currently have the following amps for sale: Omegaton A104 (TT Value - 1.18PED) SOLD! E-Amp 12 (TT Value - 1.16PED) PUT ON CALYPSO AUCTION Looking for some good offers. :eyecrazy: If you are interested in any of these amps, Leave a post here or PM/Add me in-game. Thanks for...
  12. D

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I (L)

Hey all, :wave: As the title says, I'm selling a CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I (L). It is Full TT and freshly looted from an Atrox! :offtopic: So i'm looking for some offers for the gun! You can leave a post here or Add/PM me in-game and we can talk. Thanks for your time, Draco.
  13. D

Selling: Complete Pixie (F) Set

Hey, :wave: I'm selling a complete set of Pixie (F) Armor. :wise: It is a great eco armor for beginners to use until they receive their graduation armor. I want to sell it cheap, below MU and Auction prices :eyecrazy:. If you are interested, just leave a message for me or reply to this thread...
  14. D

Question: How do Quad-Wing Titles work exactly?

Hi all, I have a quad-wing and it keeps gaining a title and losing it quite randomly it seems. I spawn it, it gains the title and if someone sits inside the title is lost. :scratch2: So my question is: How do ship titles work exactly? :confused: :wise: Any information would be great since I am...
  15. D

Selling: Fully Fed Level 7 Bristlehog Pet

Hello, :wave: I have a Fully Fed Level 7 Bristlehog Pet for sale. It is now spawnable on any planet. Any offers are welcome. If you would like to buy a name tag with it, i could arrange for that too. Current Price: 35PED! Just PM me in-game or leave a post here. Thanks for your time, Draco.
  16. D

Buying: A102 Amps

Hey all, :wave: I'm looking to buy a cheap A102 Amp for hunting. I don't have a very big pedcard so need the amp as cheap as possible. I prefer it to be low tt so i dont have to spend as many ped and can repair it when I have extra ped. Juts post your offers here or add me in-game. EDIT: If...
  17. D

Help: Need Hunting Advice!

Hi all, :wave: As the thread title says, i need some advice and opinion on what to hunt and what equipment to use :wise:. So, a little bit about myself: I've started playing the game almost a year ago or so but had a long break in the middle and I started playing again these christmas holidays...
  18. D

Draco’s Services Thread

Hey all, I'm offering great services to those who may need them. 1. Draco's Taxi Services! I guarantee Cheap and Affordable Transport to ANY LOCATION in the universe.:yay: I use a Quad-Wing for space taxi and a Sleipnir for Planetside trips. My Prices are as follows: Planetside Taxi: Oil...
  19. D

Selling: Cheap Random Items

Hey all, I have some items that I need to sell off cheap. Here's the list of items I have for sale: NAME OF ITEM / TT VALUE Alekz Precision Scope / SOLD Animal Hide / SOLD Bristlehog Pet (Level 1)...
  20. D

Selling: CDF Scout Armor Set (M)

Hey all, As the title reads, I'm Selling a Complete Set of CDF Scout Armor Set (Male) :cool:. I can sell it at low TT value if you don't have enough ped :rolleyes: or I can also repair it completely and Sell at Full TT. I'm accepting offers. Please post in this thread if you wish to make an...
Back