Search results

1. CloudyProducton

Extermination Core Society

here is a little introduction to the history of ▲ Extermination Core ▲ we are a PvP dedicated soc but we also enjoy other areas of the game like hunt/mine/craft we have grown and have some nice chilled dedicated people with us. team Eco is the core of the soc. find your creative side and let...
  2. CloudyProducton

when was select target added???

ok, i did thread min ago i'm fair and there was alot of trolls but it was closed before i asked this question. WHERE DOES IT SHOW OR SAY WHEN SELECT TARGET WAS ADDED TO THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE? to my knowledge it was here a long time and its not anything new. months, years? just curious i...
  3. CloudyProducton

Info: Select Target and its Possibilities

Those who don't know yet or are unaware Select Target is a game feature that allows for a 100% hit rat when aiming at a target unless you get a system message miss/failed ect. Yes, A Game Feature you can find right in your action library and link it to your mapping keyboard/mouse I have...
  4. CloudyProducton

never got any reward for stage VI of galactica mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZZ4Zjt-Ss&feature=youtu.be I did up to stage VI of mission galactica and I never got any reward at all. took awhile to gather the 5-6k ped in materials to turn them in and after talking to the outcast pirate for the final time in space station I clicked to take...
  5. CloudyProducton

Should Ancient Strong Pets be removed from PvP Zones?

Ancient Strongs are the reason for most complaints about pet hideing when it comes to PvP. while Ancient Strongs are about 5x the size/scale of any other pet or bigger,nobody complains about small ones. Ancient Strongs used at rig often to hide under and avoid takeing damage. <removed> small...
  6. CloudyProducton

When You Thought PvP was BAD

bad PvP at its core,here's some examples of what i see wrong with PvP and some vid so you can see it. hopeing we can open some eyes here to this,for those who would like to see fair PvP. :sniper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAy9P6DSqk&feature=youtu.be hideing under pets to avoid takeing...
  7. CloudyProducton

Info: Transport stackable loot across space for 2-6ped cost with no risk

finally something good to ship stackables across space for small cost. :yay: just go to auction and click the planet tab select the planet you want and buy without going there. start by placing your bid as you would normally now you can check box Self-pickup at no extra cost,Regular delivery...
Back