Search results

1. B

What do you need to do to unlock passive for Increase Pet Focus Generation?

Just confirmed "greet" does indeed work for the robot easter bunny. Thanks for the great hint Mr. Sanchez!
  2. B

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

It seems like EU may be offline right now. Trying again... Huh second try I just got in. So maybe delayed a bit? (Or just my own network hiccup)
  3. B

When multiple auto loot pill guzzlers collide...

Wouldn't this be academic anyways as the loot will be split the same regardless of who loots it? Or are we exercising theories of loot collection where one looter is more likely to global than another looter at different times of day or phases of the moon? Either way, I'd say "auto loot"...
  4. B

Selling: Mod fap T1 SB and BO added

Is this a mod 2600 or an omegaton fast aid pack modified? What kind of price you expecting?
  5. B

Selling: Quad Equus

Did this sell?
  6. B

Selling: MM F / Sigyn / Salamander

Did the rest get sold?
  7. B

Stage 2 Puzzle

Ya, so I posted that long before the stage 2 results were out. I dunno maybe you thought I was worried only about the final result? Either way, MA usually vets that kind of result before posting it so I was hoping this would happen for the stage 2 result. Maybe it wouldn't help my personal...
  8. B

Stage 2 Puzzle

I'm holding out hope that MA will disqualify anyone who got the laptop without burning the worm. Otherwise, this was just a contest to see who's 8/8 quest completed quickly. (Mine took 30 minutes of killing snarksnots to finish but someone was under 2 minutes)
  9. B

RX OpTac x1 Shin Guard and Level 3 Finder Amplifer, SGA Edition

I saw those numbers a while back, but couldn't believe there might really be that many still around, I think a few may have been TT'ed or returned to MA through avatar decay. But certainly, one of those coming out of storage could explain 2 of them showing up suddenly.
  10. B

RX OpTac x1 Shin Guard and Level 3 Finder Amplifer, SGA Edition

I sent you a PM about this a few days ago. Did you already sell the RX Optac x1 Shins to Divinity Deth Undefined by any chance? If not, there are apparently 2 of these floating around. Note: Here's my earlier thread looking to buy thighs or shins...
  11. B

Fix one thing Break Healing lol

Couple real trivial fixes 1) when dropping buffs, bigger buff wins ALWAYS. (even if shorter duration, this is typical in many games) 2) Each individual buff or type of buff (say heal over time is a type) should have a DIFFERENT max stack size. One size DOES NOT fit all for buffs. C'mon...
  12. B

Buying: RX Optac x1 (M) thighs and shins

If anyone has RX Optac x1 (M) thighs or shins I may be interested to buy them if the price is right. Also, I would consider purchasing a full suit of RX Optac x1 if that's the only way to get the pieces I'm missing. Price would have to be more competitive on a full suit though as I'd probably...
  13. B

Disturbance notice regarding Paypal Deposits and Webshop purchases

bump I really hope this gets resolved soon... It sure wasn't working last night.
  14. B

Dradnoguht Ownership Change ?

Narfi, For some reason it took me 12 hours to realize what was going on. I am pretty mad at you. I told you what you did, to that end I'm not going to pursue it here.
  15. B

SPACE --- Alive and Vibrant with a lot of Action ?

RE: How space could be improved.. Reprised .. @BenCoyote A lot of your ideas seem pretty good, more variety in ships would be a lot of fun for example. However, I don't see how anything is broken with current small ship transport up/down from planets. It's thruster decay to launch and 100%...
  16. B

Anyone missing a UL supremacy harness?

Sunsout Tacotuesday? I'd remember that name... I think I'd remember your name, and my wife assures me she remembers anything about tacos. I mean, I spent 8 years practically living on Taco Del Mar. We did have 3 resellers working on selling the item around that time. You seem pretty sure...
  17. B

To anyone who paid attention... They already knew. Starfinder VII was already up in orbit around Calypso Station with my wife's full name on it at the time. So why would someone assume she's a hacked account who stole the armor if she could afford to buy a privateer worth 4 times as much...
  18. B

Starfinder VII was circling Calypso with a Stormbreaker name at this time... I should think you'd expect a noob who could afford to buy a Starfinder on a very public auction could also afford to pay for an unlimited supremacy harness if they wanted to. (whether it was smart or not) So what...
  19. B

Still in posession of that one, it came strait off auction... pulled for lower price Themo, Easy for you to say when your society leader stole 6,100 PED from us. A certain Camo Arms Urban Stalker, along with it's matching Fi/Ra/Co Dante (the latter only swindled a bit, not entirely stolen)...
  20. B

Here are the keys to your new car, only 1 tank of gas included Which is why quad and sleipnir owners each automatically receive this for thrusters. Which is why MS and privateer owners receive this for warp drives. If an in-game item is (L) and heavily used. It should, at some point, wear...
  21. B

Revisited Economy of Space True 11 guns will burn 280 shots in around 25 seconds? That might be very brief, but consider the likely target of such a barrage who just lost 56,000 SI. I'm sure they'd love a 5 second reload reprieve. As to cost, I mentioned stealing half the ammo cost to be...
  22. B

Economy of space I have to say, shields are a great idea. However, please make them (L) decay!! It's just silly that warp drives are the only spaceship device which decays. I'd even go further. Someone was talking about lowering ammo costs. Instead I'd suggest instituting decay on...
  23. B

Economy effects I just have to add. I think adding shields is a wonderful idea, especially with the new firepower of armament III. However, I really hope for one thing. Please please please add decay to the shield devices! Heck, add it to all the major spaceship components. It makes no...
Back