Search results

1. Billy Jean Ruby

Question: About sweat nowdays

As been away for sometime now from EU and because sweating, was one of my main activities! I wonder, what's the current situation with it? Also, I have a decent quantity of sweat in my inventory, but every time I logged in (few times in reality), I found that there is no interest, from anyone...
  2. Billy Jean Ruby

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

Port Atlantis landing point (if you remember and I do very well) was at the harbor side and by default was a wrong spot!!! I ended into the ocean water when first time I came to Caly! Trying to avoid that every time I returned (landing in the ocean) I died many times jumping before the surface...
  3. Billy Jean Ruby

Help: Account compromised - Completely wiped-out all inventory

If you have an account that worth significant amount of money (any amount count!), you should playing from a computer that you own completely! Nobody else using it (not even your wife/husband/childtrens)! Not public or work computers! Ofcourse two factor authentication without second thought...
  4. Billy Jean Ruby

Selling: The U 5th floor suite B - RT

deed sold thread can be closed!
  5. Billy Jean Ruby

current best offer 2.6 k will be available for couple days more and then I will let it go
  6. Billy Jean Ruby

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Are you refer LBML site? doesn't come up with anything to me! I recently downloaded again the client! My computer still working and nothing explode :) So it's safe as far I can see
  7. Billy Jean Ruby

Globals on other planets off Claypso?

so RiP records for all planets except Calypso
  8. Billy Jean Ruby

Globals on other planets off Claypso?

I lived exclusively on RT the last 5-6 years. I can assure you for such long period of time you can have about 20% of your globals/HoF's recorded and maybe less than that! Long ago we made another thread for this and someone had an idea to ask from PP's to add 2-3 planet avi's/clients somewhere...
  9. Billy Jean Ruby

Mothership for sale?

If you look right now at Caly auctions Ark Royal and Saratoga are up for sale. As about price set? It is tottaly personal thing and SI invested on it. Also depends of how much money you can spend and what's your plan to do with such vessel.
  10. Billy Jean Ruby

deed is still available, there are offers but not anything final!
  11. Billy Jean Ruby

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

Wasn't very active lately and I'm surprised to read that! Shooting at ships when landing???? First of all there was illogic from MA to move landing point on a private mall/land at first place! Athena spaceport I believe was designed for that purpose! But who designed and what was thinking at...
  12. Billy Jean Ruby

Question: What would Mobs taste like?

I'm conviced that all those species must cooked only with Thai style cuisine! Lot of spice and chili peppers! Otherwise you can't consumed with common western methods xD
  13. Billy Jean Ruby

As the title say, I'm selling this great apartment at U building on ROCKtropia! Items allowed in display area (hallway) - 10 Items allowed indoors - 600 max no of guests - 80 there is no additional area I will keep it for sale untill right price offered! low bids will be ignored! That mean...
  14. Billy Jean Ruby

Space Lootable or not Lootable?

If you don't trust the msg stay static and test it yourself xD You'll be dissapointed probably ......
  15. Billy Jean Ruby

Spaceship camera orientation

Great replies THANKS Granny and Alainax for your tips :)
  16. Billy Jean Ruby

You can! But when you try to turn it back, it goes in a random angle and it can't be reset! You have to try in the opposite direction to make it come in a logic angle again! as far i can see this is a shitty and very annoying bug!!!
  17. Billy Jean Ruby

thx for your replies guys! My problem isn't for a simple point to point travel! This camera bug making you vulnerable and also getting you crazy in any "dogfight" in space ;) I never enter my ship and push R! Always checking my surroundings for pirates and such and many times I'm ready to...
  18. Billy Jean Ruby

this command is always in my UI but it does set your ship not your point of view ;)
  19. Billy Jean Ruby

After about a year I decide to travel back to my place @ RT and forgot what's was the reason I became frustated with this game... (Yes I'm one of those I loved to travel and been in space most of my time) This shit camera view de-orientation "problem" is still there! Still you can't move your...
  20. Billy Jean Ruby

Rocktropia to Calypso

btw what's your full name in game? there are more than one Schism's ^ ^ ... and many schizo's anyway xD
  21. Billy Jean Ruby

Rocktropia to Calypso

I'm gonna make a trip to RT and back sometime tommorow! When it's time for return to Caly I will check for you :) Maybe you'll be lucky edit: and.. YES... be sure you have downloaded Mindark space and Calypso meanwhile
  22. Billy Jean Ruby

Paypal is Down

it seems that Pay-Pal is finish. I stop using it some months ago anyway. I wish some other company to come up with better customer support.
  23. Billy Jean Ruby

You ever feel like this game hates you?

Yeap! count another one here too :cool: Strange thing, everytime I loss big time few minutes later someone win big time and this happening so much often..... like this game spitting on my face :mad:
  24. Billy Jean Ruby

New Pet features - Which ones do you like?

I would like to see battle pets! real battle pets that fighting with you against mobs! There isn't new. Exist in other MMO's. Buff pet it's ok but it's lazy programming.
  25. Billy Jean Ruby

don't click cancel

Still around! Currently I moved to Calypso and doing some mining from time to time. I'm coming and going frequently to and from RT since I'm selling out most of my stuff. So I can face space bugs first hand.
Back