Search results

1. R

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

I'm Im!!!! I'm In!!! Got and error that my one time code was wrong and to try again.. Tried again, and it went through.. :)
  2. R

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

Gold Cards I concur... A stand alone GC is the most secure way to go and one reason, amongst others, is why I will not use a PC or Phone based App for login..
  3. R

Latency

<36 Nice, I wish I had 36...
  4. R

Latency

Ping I have 64 here.. USA, CT
  5. R

Entropiafund presents Spring team event * Round 1

Spring Team Event - Round 1 Hi Chiee, Thanks for holding the event.... I thought it was allot of fun to grind away non stop for 3 hours to help team get as many points as possible. 3 hrs was good IMHO, longer would make my fingers hurt.. :-) I think the current point system was set up well...
  6. R

Selling: Lots of skins

Atrox Ok, will do.. What's you full in game name? (There are several 'TheRock's)
  7. R

Selling: Lots of skins

Atrox Do you have any Atrox skins/leather left?
  8. R

Selling: Selling Omegaton Saturn

Hi all, I have a Omegaton Saturn that I'd rather sell/offer to users instead of dumping it into the TT... Knifefighter Skill Recommended Level: 90 Level Damage: 92 HP Range: 5.0 meter Attacks: 66 /min Reload: 0.9 seconds Damage/second: 101.2 HP Power: 506.0 TT on it is 153PED 105% or BO You...
  9. R

BUG report. Eternal Fire :o

-- :) :laugh:
  10. R

Entropia Universe Support Times?

Just an update for you guys... I opened a new case under 'Account and Fund Transfer' and they responded in like 5 hours and reset my card. :) They must prioritize that subject matter over the others..
  11. R

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Sign me up!.. :lolup: Rick Tiberius Cyr
  12. R

Thank you to Ulf

Maybe he can help with my open case that's a week old? I've been unable to log in, my GoldCard needs to be re-synchronized..
  13. R

Completed Pyrite VI & achieved level 50 miner

Grat'z, well done.. :yay:
  14. R

Interesting, why would they have not responded as of yet to my case at all? ?
  15. R

Has anybody contacted support lately? I've submitted a case a week ago because I can't log on and my Gold-Card needs to be 're-synchronized' but I have yet to get a response from then at all? I'm starting to get a little annoyed with the situation to say the least. :-( Thanks for any...
  16. R

tracker and windows 10

Tracker Screenshots I'm getting black screenshots after the upgrade..
  17. R

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

I'm In... Sign me up... Rick Tiberius Cyr
  18. Me

Me

19. R

Atrox Skins & Leather

Ok, I will.. Thanks.
  20. R

Atrox Skins & Leather

Hello guys.. Looking to buy Atrox Skins & Leathers.. (looking to make a nice coat.) You can hit me up in game, or post here.. Thanks.. Rick Tiberius Cyr
  21. R

Selling: 10k bone sample and dung

OK, I will try to catch you in game.. Friend Request sent..
  22. R

Selling: 10k bone sample and dung

Bones I could use 4K of bones if you'll break up the order.? Thanks.. Rick Tiberius
  23. R

Selling: 10k bone samples

4K I can use 4K... PM me or let me know when your online.. Thanks.. Rick Tiberius Cyr
  24. R

Selling: selling Calypso Bone sample up to 12K

I'll take the rest.. Hey Spock, I'll take the rest of your bones. I'll try to catch / find you online again sometime.. Rick Tiberius Cyr...
  25. R

Selling: Calypso Bone sample 2300+ Units

Still interested.. PM me, or let me know when you'll be online.. Rick Tiberius Cyr
Back