Search results

1. S

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip!

Hello All! I am searching for an adjusted restoration chip! PM me offers or contact me ingame (Sen Terrakor Itu) if you are looking to sell. Get some quick cash! (I am on Arkadia currently but I can fly to any planet to meet you)
  2. S

Selling: Lots of Christmas Strongboxes!

Hello! I have for sale today a great amount of Christmas Strongboxes! Total Supply Available: 1,193 5.9 PED each for small amount, discounts for volume! Feel free to make offers as I NEED to get rid of ASAP! All offers considered (Trades included, PM ME!) :)
  3. S

New to Forum, and New to Game

Welcome to the game! Don't listen to everyone here, they are just mad that they use un-eco weapons/armor/heals and they don't get above 95% returns. Trust me it is possible. :laugh: If you have any questions in-game or need a mentor add me and I would be glad to help! My full username is Sen...
  4. S

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

Warren Buffet doesn't like crypto because it destroys his banker buddies' businesses, we're coming into an new era, best to take advantage of it. Crypto is the future, no way around it...
  5. S

My $50 Bitcoin

Actually we do have a solution to big transaction fees and long processing time. It's called a hard fork :) (Example: BTH-Bitcoin Cash)
  6. S

Selling: Mission Galactica Coin (Blue)

bump:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  7. S

BumpBumpBumpBump
  8. S

:wtg:Bump this up! I consider all offers! :wtg:
  9. S

Taking offers on my Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) With this coin you can jump straight to Stage V !!! TT Value of Ingredients to get this coin = 900 PED Cost including MU is somewhere around ~935 PED All offers considered. (PED, Items, Deeds or a combination of any):wtg: Feel free to add and...
  10. S

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

Yep my wallet just got emptied @nicehash luckily only had $7 in my account :tongue2:
  11. S

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Register Sen Terrakor Itu
  12. S

Ahh...the Estophyls OLA #28 TP (259,468)

Sign me up! :) (Sen Terrakor Itu)
  13. S

Uber: We come in Pieces... do it again (finaly)

Congratulations!
  14. S

BAD - Battle Arena Deeds

That is either a Yog Perferator or Arbitrator the Vermin and I believe a Defender?
  15. S

Some say syphilis has gotten the weasel?

:monkey::whip:
  16. S

Noob or uber?

I'm am uber n00b :dj:
  17. S

Mr Infinity Infinity

I am shamed to say I have purchased multiple deeds from Infinity in the past, he will no longer be my supplier after this. Nice move Infinity:loco: -Sen
  18. S

new Oil rig with 2 ped toxic

I totally agree, would make pvp more enjoyable and less hurt losing a ped per kill(at least) just to have em come right back, and more people would pvp for sure :)
  19. S

new Oil rig with 2 ped toxic

Just go fing pvp somewhre else, not everyone has money pay toxic shot every time they want some damn oil;)
  20. S

Selling: ~~Selling Out~~

Name Quantity Value Container 1 ARD Excavator M2 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.01 PED Toulan Blueprints (1729) 2 ARD Excavator M3 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.62 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 Aarkan Pellets 2 0.04 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia) 4 Aarkan Polymer 12 0.72 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia) 5 Adaptive Fire Rate...
  21. S

Selling: real world - Atrox and Hoglo figure

I bid 30 ped for Hoglo
  22. S

Uber: Mulmun Uber!

WOW dat ESI ;)
  23. S

Win upto 134.95ped for just posting a price!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: (Srry that It didn't end up selling for more:( )
  24. S

iv been in wss for 2 months now and this is what i get...

HOLY SHIT! Big ass ped card alien ;)
  25. S

iv been in wss for 2 months now and this is what i get...

Haha lol now it makes sense ;) @svarog
Back