Search results

1. S

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip!

Hello All! I am searching for an adjusted restoration chip! PM me offers or contact me ingame (Sen Terrakor Itu) if you are looking to sell. Get some quick cash! (I am on Arkadia currently but I can fly to any planet to meet you)
  2. S

Selling: Lots of Christmas Strongboxes!

Hello! I have for sale today a great amount of Christmas Strongboxes! Total Supply Available: 1,193 5.9 PED each for small amount, discounts for volume! Feel free to make offers as I NEED to get rid of ASAP! All offers considered (Trades included, PM ME!) :)
  3. S

Selling: Mission Galactica Coin (Blue)

Taking offers on my Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) With this coin you can jump straight to Stage V !!! TT Value of Ingredients to get this coin = 900 PED Cost including MU is somewhere around ~935 PED All offers considered. (PED, Items, Deeds or a combination of any):wtg: Feel free to add and...
  4. S

Selling: ~~Selling Out~~

Name Quantity Value Container 1 ARD Excavator M2 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.01 PED Toulan Blueprints (1729) 2 ARD Excavator M3 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.62 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 Aarkan Pellets 2 0.04 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia) 4 Aarkan Polymer 12 0.72 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia) 5 Adaptive Fire Rate...
Back