Search results

1. morgoth

Selling: Selling ~ [Christmas Ring 2022] 16k (will take AUD/CLD)

traded, pls close thread
  2. morgoth

Selling: Selling ~ [Christmas Ring 2022] 16k (will take AUD/CLD)

As title says, I will sell for 16k ped worth of AUD/CLD/PED mix. STATS - Left hand ring Life steal 2% Reload speed 15% Increased critical damage -5% Increased critical chance by 2.0 percentage points
  3. morgoth

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Sad to see the Normandie transport service go, space is becoming ever more empty. I really hope with the new game engine they add lots of good stuff for us and your tempted into coming back! :D
  4. morgoth

your most epic PVP fight in space!

Super long list... One really big one when the pirates used a pathfinder to attack the kronan during daily warps at sphere, that was like 6v6 gunners, plus repair crews. Plus numerous times we fought the varyag trying to shoot us down leaving ark SS on daily warp schedule. I was also a...
  5. morgoth

Question: Where do the peds go from repairing?

Would be nice if repair crew got skills, codex progress, loot share, etc like healers on planet. Also if repair tool decay was counted in loot for space mobs, since grinding higher lvl space mobs quickly almost always requires repair crew or the gunner/pilot to take breaks to repair.
  6. morgoth

Interplanetary Teleporting

I HATE planets... but I have to go there to sell my space mob loot.... can we delete all the planets and put an AH in space please? Personally I dont see how the planets add to the space game, and since I cant see beyond my own small world I'd like everything else deleted and changed to better...
  7. morgoth

Still a pirate?

lol right!!! wait wasn't this thread all about helping some guy figure some space stuff out? what happened to that?
  8. morgoth

FYI: Alabama All Access

words of wisdom... Pirates, in particular NVE have been known for the use of exploits varying from m spamming for speed boost, camping ark moon when people were spawning in pvp4, making their ships invisible/invincible by warping into fights, spamming summons to folks that hof/globaled/known...
  9. morgoth

Still a pirate?

I'd check out the new space map, it has changed A LOT in terms of zoning. It's also much easier to avoid pirates now that they cant effectively spawn camp the space stations for travelers. Basically just fly up or down and in a random direction till you "z coordinate" on your position is +/-...
  10. morgoth

Entropia Universe 17.4.1 Release Notes

Quoted for truth... wouldn't it be easy to make the repair mobs and the support attackers during phase 4 part of the boss mob? Like kill the mob, the mob vanishes and the cost to kill it is added to the end loot equation?
  11. morgoth

Space Update 2020.0.5

Shame MA didn't bother testing or putting more thought into it, they made a space event where the highest investment ships are basically only useful as support which ensures they get nothing or very little from the boss mob. But hey I am sure those lvl14 repair drones loot great stuff, surely...
  12. morgoth

Info: New Space Mob Locations

locusta are back!!!
  13. morgoth

Fix space logout exploit

Long as when they remove logging out from capital ships they also remove it from quads I'll be happy. And yes, you can dodge being looted by logging out in your quad soon as your attacked, just press alt+f4, and in about 20 seconds your avatar is out of game, and it almost always takes longer...
  14. morgoth

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/entropia-universe-15-1-0-release-notes.230854/ They clearly promise transport missions when implementing the ability to insta transport items purchased from the auction house, and intentionally dropped hints about making the transport...
  15. morgoth

Selling: Zorra's HK Tier 5, Tier rate 102/200

As title says, selling Tier 5 zorra's hk with tier rate of 102/200. 10k ped or comparable amount in deeds (CLD, AUD, or AMD if they become trade-able before this ends)
  16. morgoth

lol ya... honestly the video was just a lot of blah blah... talking about how in touch with the community they are, and how they get releases out on time and such... I'd rather see progress than hear promises of it, because MA creating speculation to increase virtual value is to old and to used...
  17. morgoth

rofl releases on time?!?! Space hasn't had 1/10th of what was promised on launch and sale of original warp capable ships for more than half a decade. Lots of blah blah, I want to see progress, till then I'd rather spend my money buying skins in elite dangerous than investing in "promises"...
  18. morgoth

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

As usual, hope for change, expect only the sound of space crickets....
  19. morgoth

Traveling in space... what options are left?

This makes me wonder if making my knowledge of space travel public in a very detailed manner would force enough noise and withdraws in space to make MA do something... so sick of waiting... oh well time to buy more skins in elite dangerous :P
  20. morgoth

Suggestion: Incentivize Reports of Exploits and Bugs

hellz ya True, but I do think there are ways to mitigate that issue. Also the exploiters changing hats isn't the worst thing in my opinion, at least it would get reported quickly. I think only the most serious bug reports that are then verified should get a "spendable" reward. Basically...
  21. morgoth

Summer Mayhem Update

Agreed! and how about some good samaritan rewards for the folks that reported it, got ignored, then kicked the door in to be heard, all to help keep things fair. Mean they spent their own time doing MA's job for the sake of the community, be nice if MA kicked them back something even if only a...
Back