Search results

1. morgoth

Selling: Selling ~ [Christmas Ring 2022] 16k (will take AUD/CLD)

As title says, I will sell for 16k ped worth of AUD/CLD/PED mix. STATS - Left hand ring Life steal 2% Reload speed 15% Increased critical damage -5% Increased critical chance by 2.0 percentage points
  2. morgoth

Selling: Zorra's HK Tier 5, Tier rate 102/200

As title says, selling Tier 5 zorra's hk with tier rate of 102/200. 10k ped or comparable amount in deeds (CLD, AUD, or AMD if they become trade-able before this ends)
  3. morgoth

Space exploits, and how MA dont care

Few people asked me to post this ticket chain to show how MA handle or permit exploits in space, so here it is. Links in the ticket dont work, so PM me ingame and I will send you the links for the video's via ingame message. I have made other video's since and submitted them to the same effect...
  4. morgoth

Steps towards fixing the karma system

I enjoy hunting pirates or fighting people who are willing to fight for fun in space. However I ran into a real stumper the other day. This player had an "unsavory" reputation quad, and some name that really sounded pirate'ish. But!!! what if he just bought that quad and had a pirate'ish...
  5. morgoth

Selling: Spacecraft pilot skill implants, Spacecraft weaponry Skill implants

As the title says I sell chips. The price depends on who wants to buy from me, but also fluctuates with the market. Message "sinister morgoth evil" for details. Spacecraft pilot 1hp/533 ranks ~ Space evade Spacecraft weaponry 1hp/1600 ranks ~ for Gunner profession which seems to have effect...
Back