Search results

1. G

Selling: TheProfit Selling Thread

This thread will be ongoing with items that are for sale. Weapons : Skildek Negator Tier 5.83 +12k A&P Series Mayhem BP-130 Tier 8.x +135k Armors : Vain set F +60k 2 parts T1.99, 5 parts 2.99 Shadow set F +45k all parts T2.99...
  2. G

Buying: Shadow F parts

I am buying the following parts Unlimited Shadow Helmet F Shadow Gloves F Shadow Shin Guard F thank you for your time and contact me in-game if you have these parts Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker
  3. G

Buying: SHADOW Female Set

Hello all I am looking to buy a Female shadow set. Please post here if you have a set for sale or pm in game TheProfit. Have fun and Good Luck.
  4. G

Buying: female Shadow set

Hello all and thanks for any leads to a Female Shadow Set. PM me ingame TheProfit have fun and good luck all
  5. G

Selling: Selling some gear

SELLING [Modified EMT kit Ek-2600] +7.4k set[Jaguar Helmet (F)]+4.5k [Plot Deed] 4k Tier 2.9 [DOA Slugstorm]+14k [Empty Skill Implant (L)] 975% please keep this post clean as I am selling this gear to buy IMP fap. I will also do trade for IMP fap.
  6. G

Selling: Mint Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards (M) or (F)

Hello all I looted the first Mint Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards (M) or (F). I am taking bids starting at 5k. Good Luck and Have Fun... TheProfit I need the peds to save up and buy ADJ FAP.
  7. G

Selling: Adj Hedoc Mayhem T3.4

I am sad to sell my AMAZING fap. The ADJ Hedoc Mayhem is one of the fastest healing fap. This fap does 35 heals in 1 minute and 27hp heals a second. Recommended level of 18 and max at 22 it is SIB. With a Eco of 9.27 is great. Now this fap is tier 3.4 and I use eco enhancers which makes it...
  8. G

My Gold Rush Prize

i need a price check on Eron Soulreaver (crossbow) it is non-sib it is tier 0. 70 116 68 67 65 119 79 65 93 89 thanks for looking TheProfit I did the math and its 2.8789 dpp
  9. G

Mentoring and End Game

*Mentoring Program is Free to those with a starting bankroll of 500 PEDs. I also offer a mid-game to end-game Program called EPIC. **Epic Ped Investment Club LIFETIME membership is 1k PEDs and a suggested starting bankroll of 4k PEDs. *HUNTING 1. We will guide you in choosing the right setup...
  10. G

Buying: TheProfit looking for armor

hello all I am collecting some armor sets Female plz. I need Hunter Mentor Edition female parts foot,shin,arm. I am looking for a set of Mah'ketta , vigilante, nemesis, and Liakon.
  11. G

Buying: Time for new Armor Boar Female UL

Yes its Time I need to upgrade armor I am looking to buy Boar female set UL post here or pm me ingame TheProfit I am also looking for Hunter Mentor Edition Female parts. I need the Foot guard, Arm guard, and Shin guard.
Back