Search results

1. CortunWrath

Help: Entropia Universe Using Too much GPU

Considering he is running an AMD Ryzen 1600 CPU, I doubt this to be the case. For OP... If EU is the only game you play then you really can get away with something like a GTC 1650. For futureproofing I would suggest something like the Radeon 6650XT or newer. As usual the more VRAM the better.
  2. CortunWrath

Question: Fps limit

7000 series Ryzern is a different socket type so get ready to buy a new motherboard and DDR5 if you are going that route.
  3. CortunWrath

Entropia Universe 17.19.0 Release Notes

Not to mention that the four missions were to fix something that MA broke when they forced codex on Arkadia. I for one really look forward to getting access to the warehouses now.
  4. CortunWrath

Is your item "stuck" and not ticking at all?

I had a couple weapons in the past that I had the same experience with. First was a L-4 T9.97 TIR 143 that seemed to stay stuck for 3-4 months before it moved to 9.98 but from there to 9.99 was only about 2 weeks. The other was a Slugstorm that was t9.56 with TIR 86. In the 6 months I had it, I...
  5. CortunWrath

Selling: improved imperium M t5:::: SOLD:::

Set is finally sold.
  6. CortunWrath

Time for a daily bump. Got an offer for 22k but I think that is still a bit low for this great set that increases DPP/DPS. Make me an offer and I might take it.
  7. CortunWrath

Have in my possession right now for immediate sale, a full set of Improved Imperium armor. All parts are t5.xx with 4 of them being ready to tier to t6 is anyone wants to. Instant BO on this set is 28k but feel free to make me an offer thru PM here since I'm not playing very much right now.
  8. Entropia 2022-06-10 18.39.14.jpg

Entropia 2022-06-10 18.39.14.jpg

improved imperium t5
  9. CortunWrath

Price Check ANGEL ADJUSTED MALE

Here's the specs on my set. Any more opinions for value?
  10. Entropia 2022-05-08 19.33.41.jpg

Entropia 2022-05-08 19.33.41.jpg

Angel Adjusted t3.xx
  11. CortunWrath

Price Check ANGEL ADJUSTED MALE

I have a full set of Male Angel Adjusted armor that is tier 3.xx and wondering what the value is on that set these days.
  12. CortunWrath

Selling: Mid level hunting gear [Berserker Mace FEN, Kinetic chip 9]

What tier is the Kinetic Attack Nanochip 9 and the TIR?
  13. CortunWrath

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Damn .. did I get across the server boarder? NOOOOOOO.. now i gotta try getting past that atrax again ..
  14. CortunWrath

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Wait.. i can't remember if it was hadesheim east or south that was closest to the weapons trader shop?? :scratch:
  15. CortunWrath

Selling: tier 6 Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted

Listed on ingame auction... thread closed.
  16. CortunWrath

Selling: SOLD:: Emik Enigma L4 Tier 10

Deal finally done and gun sold. Hope it brings luck to the new owner.
  17. CortunWrath

One more day and they I guess it will go into the AH...
  18. CortunWrath

:bump: :bump:
  19. CortunWrath

Sale on hold pending deal.
  20. CortunWrath

I use the beta or alpha on it depending on price of the amps. Surprisingly enough I think it was very negligible for the DPP calculation on Entopiawiki.
  21. CortunWrath

I feel like I have grown too much for this gun now so it is a bittersweet feeling that I offer today AFAIK the ONLY Tier 10 Enigma L4 UL in game. Instant BO is 30k but I am open to some negotiation on it. Deal does need to be pure peds as I need them for my upgrade. PM me ingame at Jay VeNgeNcE...
  22. Entropia 2021-12-11 08.59.59.jpg

Entropia 2021-12-11 08.59.59.jpg

t10 L4
  23. CortunWrath

decent gun still looking for a new home with a price drop.. now only 12.5k
  24. CortunWrath

Buying: close

PM sent about the L4
Back