Search results

1. S

Selling: Selling: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition tir 138/200

Are those the elusive phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range?
  2. S

Selling: Selling Archon sword (2.99) + Melee trauma 5 combo

Please pm your offers. Sword is 114 tier rate. Will not sell the amp separately.
  3. S

Buying: Ascension (M) Set

^
  4. S

Selling: SOLDDDDDD

To add to you table, ya can put zinkadus on that adj. azuro, getting I am guessing, low 70s efficiency, giving higher tt return. Of course that comes at a price of driving DPP into the ground, but vixens and level 3 cyrene bots are the only things killable with azuro/hk where you would care for...
  5. S

Buying: Ascension (M) Set

Please pm if you have one for sale.
  6. S

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

LAN? 2022? Did they play WC3 DOTA with live Bass Hunter performance?
  7. S

Selling: Selling Corrosive 13 FEN + Amp 7 FEN

Happy new summer.
  8. S

So far I have received a couple offers in high 80s range. I feel like at this point I can confidently add a b/o option of 100k.
  9. S

MA - Please allow item short-selling

Why don't you just take your monthly/yearly EU deposit and put it in a brokerage account. Then buy some puts if you want to short, but do not want potentially unlimited losses aka short squeeze. The most you lose is the premium paid for puts. And leave EU to people who actually want to play the...
  10. S

I am the spirit of Holiday bump.
  11. S

Hello, I would be interested in hearing your offers for the package. The chip is T1.99 with tier rate 133/200 Update 13-Nov-2022: The combo is back on the market. BO set ofr 95K. Will accept offers via PM. Name Amplifier name Decay Ammo Cost Dmg/PEC Damage...
  12. S

Buying: armatrix fen sb-10

Looking to buy Fen sb-10. Could be stand alone or with fen 2 amp. Not interested in high tiers. Please pm an offer.
  13. S

Selling: Combo FEN Edition

Fen combo Oops meant to pm
  14. S

Renting summer 2016 ring

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=75 Get your 25% skill gain going at 10 ped a day or 60 ped a week. 16k collateral required. Either deeds or cash.
Back