Search results

1. Futurama

In case the Euro falls

touché....
  2. Futurama

In case the Euro falls

If euro falls suddenly, MA goes bankrupt because deposits will stop and massive amounts of withdraw requests will come in - ergo most players won't get anything out of EU at all since MA only has a fraction of total tt value covered by their assets. It really is that easy.
  3. Futurama

Question: Allocation of markup costs?

So why have an RCE in the first place than? Just switch to monthly subscriptions and let everyone TT profit from doing everything. With no markup the principle of an RCE games looses its purpose. With no markup everyone loses money. So it basically becomes a subscription type game.
  4. Futurama

19 Pictures......43000 PEDS

All of the hall of fame sections are basically that tbh. So many crying people, geez... I haven't lost items in space, but I have in places like lootable pvp on the planet - I was angry, but I realized that signed up for that when I entered the pvp zone. That's it. Also - if you are stupid...
  5. Futurama

What does the "Trader" source mean?

Thank you for the addition - yup, they were useless...
  6. Futurama

What does the "Trader" source mean?

Can't remember exactly what those old traders were selling, but i'm quite sure people weren't using those items really... So they were kinda pointless...
  7. Futurama

Notice regarding PEDcoin

Any shitcoin gurus here? Where is the scam in this pedcoin? Is it a pump and dump of some sort?
  8. Futurama

Why Deeds of any kind does not have TT value?

But there a lot of similarities. A company does an IPO and sells stocks, the price depends on the market. Later if the company is doing poorly, the stock can go to 0. The same for deeds - the price depends on the market and for example if compet game fails after 2 years, those deeds will be...
  9. Futurama

NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

Totally agree, this was all a sham. I really hope MA won't take ND for real when developing, otherwise EU is doomed to be dead in a few years... Just like RT.
  10. Futurama

A referandum and official petition against TP fees and other unrepresented action against our citizenry

I really do hope MA will take this all as a joke tbh... Thank god I'm not actively playing anymore. If MA actually listens to this guy it will be Rocktropia all over again and the end of EU.
  11. Futurama

Help: I am being scammed?

Lol, you trust and deposit 5000$, but you don't trust them when they ask for a proof of ID and make a thread title implying that they might scam you in some way and you don't trust them with a copy of your ID. #logic
  12. Futurama

Auction Bots at Jurra

I totally agree about the MA financials - e.g. withdrawal time used to be a lot lower simply because MA has cash for very small portion of the peds ingame. That's nothing new. But what you suggested would be suicide for MA - plain and simple. As for your personal thing - yeah, you kinda have...
  13. Futurama

Auction Bots at Jurra

1) considering that bot hunters went with legal action and in the end got some sort of a settlement, something like this would spark the same reaction, but not just from few people but from many; 2) if its said it will be in future e.g. "from 2018 January 1st all new withdraws will be limited...
  14. Futurama

Would you vote for me?

Let's just put it this way - I would rather give my vote to a rock or a chair or something along those lines, than for ND...
  15. Futurama

Skynet is upon us,be afraid, be very afraid

And low paid workers are asking for bigger minimal wage... Wait like 10-20 years and half of those people will be unemployed because more and more jobs will be taken off the market by: 1) self-service machines (e.g. you go to a fast food place, at a screen you press what you want, put in your...
  16. Futurama

Info: Entropia PED flow and Loot Pool basics explained

True, sky has not fallen for EU. And I'm not saying sky will fall. If the times are stable everything is more or less stable but it can change. This discussion is more about knowing the facts - people should be aware of the risks and the actual situation. I bet there a lot of people out there...
  17. Futurama

But you just assume that Konve's example has 0 tt value and 100 ped markup. As thoreau said - what if TT that item and wants to withdraw? About the hamster expenses - what is your assumption than? MA ONLY pays rent, salaries, suppliers, taxes etc when they PROFIT? HELLO, MA has been in the red...
  18. Futurama

Its 1% with a minimum of 100 ped (10usd) - depending on which one is higher.
  19. Futurama

Dunno about 3% or 5% but in general yes - MA doesn't have enough dollars to cover ALL PEDs ingame. It has been like thatfor many years now. Most likely since financial crisis and introduction of CE.
  20. Futurama

Is MA actively undermining CLD returns?

In reality I think this is false because MA can't pay their employees with PEDs. MA takes money from your deposits. They work with money flow, if they have a positive money flow (deposits are increasing, influx of money is positive and increasing) everything is fine. Especially if the deposits...
  21. Futurama

#VoteNEVERDIE President of Virtual Reality Campaign Art! Vote Now!

Aren't you like 10 years late for this? CND glory days (mostly before the financial crisis I think) are over. Everything since than for you has gone more or less down the hill.
  22. Futurama

Selling: Monria

Damn, thats so much lower than the original price... I only was there a few times, didn't see that much activity, do the original owners at least broke even with taxes and sold estates? Congratz to the (soon to be) new owner.
  23. Futurama

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Withdraw No 1: registered - 17/07 committed - 24/09 Withdraw No 2: registered - 24/07 committed - 05/10
  24. Futurama

Monria no longer for sale

The current owners couldn't generate any significant offers over what they initially paid for thus not being able to get rich quick by doing some initial work and resell?
  25. Futurama

Selling: Arkadia Underground deeds

back to the top
Back