Search results

1. TheClansman

Finally some items!

Finally after loosing quite a bit on Feffoids this week i finally got something out of it. Also after all this time on EU im still not used to get good items. so i made a heck of a party :dunce: Click to enlarge The items were adjusted korss 400 ( that you can see on the pic ), a regular...
  2. TheClansman

Full Rascal M

Selling Full Rascal Sets Male tt+100 should anyone be interested, pm me to set the trading time and location
  3. TheClansman

nice team run :)

Finally a good team result after much axing from me and mighty Ferm :) Click to enlarge
  4. TheClansman

Arent merps a pain in the a..

There i was... searching for some armor parts just for the fun of it.. Thinking that was the worst mistake of my life.. as hunting small merps is boring as hell.. but ah well.. sometimes nice things happen :p. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Didnt got the damn armor parts though..
  5. TheClansman

Little movie

Hail all, heres a little movie i made. Its my very first movie editing, so its not that good, but i still think its funny to see someone chasing an Araneatrox with D1 on the run.. Its has aprox 9.8mb and its worth the try i think. Hope you like it :) Spidder movie Sorry if it isnt in the...
  6. TheClansman

generous molisk adult

Had it two days ago, sorry for delay :p [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
Back