Search results

1. F

New to Mining

If you have read that you need to run a certain distance between drops, it doesnt mean there arent any ores or enms close. I dont mean keep dropping if you are getting nothing but there are areas with clusters like this. I circle when I pass an obvious one, both are dropping or all 3 if your on...
  2. F

Really... turn EU into slave labour job creation program?

"To get things started, Jacobs has offered to pay his eager new workforce $180 for their first year playing while the groundwork is being laid. After that, he plans to institute minimum wage laws in VR-space, paying a minimum of $2.50 per hour or basic work, and a minimum of $5.00 per hour of...
  3. F

Crafting BPs vs Expl Slot Machine

How long is the manufacturing going to stay a slot machine? a waste of time to dime to $2.00 Its spits back res and ammo like a token slot machine. Are there going to be new BPs? or is this just going to remain a slot machine killing the dynamics of the economy because as we all know...that...
  4. F

Selling: Electro Kin VIII T 7.9 Crits 3-400

Level 26 Electro hoffed on last tier first in game Nice Crits 3-400 Next tier 103.6 - 207 SB 5k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Kinetic_Attack_Nanochip_VIII
  5. F

Selling: 24 Health Combo - Lvl 20 Yau / Aeg Ring Adj

Aeglic ring adj 12 points health 30 % regen Lvl 20 Yau Kung Mun 2 % Decrease Crit - 12 point health buffs avail 40pd a week sb 3k bo 3.5k
  6. F

Selling: MF chip [Kinetic Attack Nanochip VIII - Tier 7]

sb 6k crits 300-400 usually..was first to reach this tier and ready for viii...should take to 207..switched to mining pm
  7. F

Buying: golden shaker

if u have some of these u want to sell, plz pm me :)
  8. F

Selling: Unlocked Decrease Crit Pet Over 34k Experience

Save yourself a ton of time/food, enjoy the benefit of a ready to use hunting pet. 2.2k sb - pm if interested 18.5 Lvl x 25 ped = 462.50 x 340% = 1572 ped nutrio cost approx. plus buffs 36640. current exp. - 2499 energy full
  9. F

Question: Pet Food/ Experience

Is there a standard formula for Nutrios/Experience? It has probably been posted but I am not able to find it... thanks in advance if someone could fill me in.
  10. F

Selling: Experienced Decrease Crit Levitating Panda

Selling pet with tag after many many hours of skilling - almost ready for unlocking 2% decrease crit (next cple days, I skill it at work & home) Over 28k experience. Not into hunting atm and this baby benefits hunters. Unlocked "exotic" awesomely cool levitating trick. Not sure if this is...
  11. F

Question: Levitating Panda

This Panda has a levitating trick called "Exotic" and emits rays of light as it rises and then opens its arms. Is this a feature on other pets? or is it unique to the pandas? or this particular Yau Kung Mun panda?
  12. F

Auction

Hi, Currently you are able to purchase items from Auction and have them delivered for a fee. Is it possible to have the same system for posting items? It is nice to travel around to different planets for the different features, but it is a huge inconvenience to have to spend a considerable...
  13. F

Selling: Yau Kung Mun Pet epic -decrease crit lvl 18

Taking bids on this epic pet Yau Kung Mun name tag incl. Passive Effects - Skill gain pet and taming at Level 13 Decrease critical damage at Level 18 In game pm offers Flint SwisH Lock SB - 2k I will continue to lvl this pet until it finds the right owner,
  14. F

Selling: Kinetic Attack VIII t 7.6

Ess used : 4214 Durability: Above average Attacks : 25 Damage Impact 146.2 Damage Cold 49.3 Dam Interval 97.8-195.5 Range 47.3 PM if interested with offer. Don't PM with stupid offers, last T upgrade cost round 500 ped. Crits between 300-400 This chip took me to Supreme Master need to work...
  15. F

Selling: Level 7 Sapphire Devil

Lvl 7 Sapphire Devil - tricks greet, dance, bow and roll and able for some buffs. PM in game any offers, will leave it open to the highest bidder for a couple weeks. Cheers, Flint
Back