Search results

1. Vi Bitfury

Suggestion: Allow pets (rare and above only) to be put on AH

Been noticing that there is a section on the auction house (AH) for pets. Not sure if there was an old thread or someone prior suggesting this, but what you guys think of allowing rare and above pets only to be put on the AH? NOTE: The only addition to this would be pets that you get from any...
  2. Vi Bitfury

Selling: LEGENDARY [LEPRECHAUN GOLD Pet] - 32 METER AUTOLOOT BUFF UNLOCKED PET!

Pet sold, please close thread. Hi, Today I unlocked the very first Legendary [Leprechaun Gold Pet] (1 of 2 ingame) for the 32 meter Autoloot buff (buff was unlocked at lvl30). I'm looking for a price range between 3k - 4k for it (willing to consider items, CLDs, & AUDs in trade as well...
  3. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Protector of the Empire (PotE) Female Set T3.9 (Harness T5)

SOLD! Total: 178 HP Protection Penetration: 20 HP Impact: 31 HP Burn: 25 HP Cut: 33 HP Stab: 38 HP Acid: 12 HP Electric: 19 HP Weight: 10.3 kg Close: 102 HP Firearms: 45 HP Economy Durability: 5000 Set TT: 1359.6...
  4. Vi Bitfury

Snug and Garden +Plus more - Info Guide

From construction of my first Snug and two Garden plots, had decided to combine info/data from others, and add from my own personal experience the following info below. Hope this helps as I didn't want to keep going back and forth through various PCF posts on this subject matter during...
  5. Vi Bitfury

Would you go to mars?

Would you go to Mars if given only one totally free opportunity to go? Not at this moment I'd go as there needs to be plenty of more proof of tests and basically perfections to the systems and overall objectives in getting to Mars safe and sound. However, when ever I do reach the sweet age...
  6. Vi Bitfury

Vi's Mining Pics

Hello, Just wanted to share some of my mining pictures (a few months coverage) as I had to transfer them from my Soc website (click link below). Guess this is my way of giving back to the great EU community and simply wanted to share what I do through pictures when I do mine. My mining pictures...
  7. Vi Bitfury

Full Female Ghoul UL Armor Set

Ghoul UL (F) armor set. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Ghoul Harness and Arm Guards are Tier 4; Thigh, Shin, and Foot are Tier 3; and the Face Mask and Gloves are Tier 2. MU history shows very little or low numbers of sales via year/decade sales; 0 sales data for day &...
  8. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Tier 7 Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition

SOLD! Potential buyer backed out, and up for sale now is a Tier 7.1 Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition. Remaining tiers are 66, 135, and 95. SB: TT+10k BO: TT+13k. Accepting only Peds. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me here first. (please keep thread clean and any offers...
  9. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Unlocked 12% Acceleration buff'd bunny

Hi, SOLD! For sale is an opportunity to be able to run 12% faster as I'm selling my level 23 Corinthian Silver Kanin (fully fed and already named QikSlvrFury). Currently at 45021XP and includes already unlocked Pet Focus-Increase Generation buff as well. Reason for sale is I mainly use melee...
  10. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Full UL Bear (F) Set

SOLD! For sale is my UL Bear (F) set and the tiers are as follows below: Helmet: Tier 1.8 Harness: Tier 0.9 Arm Guards: Tier 1.4 Gloves: Tier 0.8 Thigh Guards: Tier 1.0 Shins: Tier 2.0 Foot guards: Tier 1.1 Will remain at full tt which is 502 total for entire set. Further info here...
  11. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2600 (Tier 1.X)

Taking offers for my Tier 1.6 Modified EMT kit EK-2600 at the moment. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_kit_Ek-2600_Modified Remaining tiers are as follows: 105, 101, 96, 101, 104, 87, 159, 109, 115. Peds preferred and now accepting CLDs/AUDs. I'm not in a hurry to...
  12. Vi Bitfury

Passive 10% Pet Focus Buff from Silver Bunny not working

PLEASE SEE POST #4 I tested the Pet Focus - Increase Generation (Makes pet regain focus faster) 10% strength (Energy/h +1.00) on my level 10 Corinthian Silver Kanin (Silver bunny) the other day. During my two tests I had no interruptions (talking about free skill boosts or disconnects; etc.)...
  13. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

Hi, Selling Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI (only one in-game atm :)). This amp has an amazing Eco boost for those specific melee users who would benefit from using this amp. See stats below taken from Entropedia. Specifications Type: Melee Amp...
  14. Vi Bitfury

Selling: UL Male Jaguar Gloves

Hi, Selling one UL Male Jaguar Gloves that's been freshly looted from Merry Mayhem 2014. PM offers here or in-game. Disregard above info, this item has been sold, please close this thread, thank you. Regards, Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
  15. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Ranked Combat Knife

SOLD! This thread can be closed. With 5 damage enhancers + melee trauma IV amp = 73 DPS & 2.90 ECO. (Selling knife only). Remaining Tiers: 68, 164, 67, 161, 131 Will accept Peds, AUDs, or CLDs - not taking items in trade atm. Serious buyers only, keep thread clean, and all low-ball offers...
  16. Vi Bitfury

Vi's Healing services (VHS) w/ optional Bonus Unlocks!

The VHS Service is no longer available! NEW: Summer 2016 Migration - Charging only Fap decay and hunter enters into the Bonus Unlock Features. Winter is coming, I mean Migration is upon us, consider using Vi-lyrian heal services today! Offering Modified EMT Kit Ek-2600 fap services. Please...
  17. Vi Bitfury

Selling: Ranked FlameThrower Tier 6 (Highest tier in-game)

SOLD - please close this thread Greetings, I'm selling one awesome tier 6.0 Ranked FlameThrower. Afaik highest tier in-game due to my recent HoF tier on this amazing BBQ of a weapon earlier this week. Great for normal grinds along with blazing up on Caly/Ark events, and may offer a competitive...
  18. Vi Bitfury

Uber: 12k Feffox - “As Luc called it”

I decided to take my nice winnings from the Ark event the other day and head to Caly to hunt. On top of an earlier team ped loss from hunting big Levis, I wanted to change gears and hire my fellow Soc m8, Luc, as my trusted fapper in hunting big Feffox and Protz . Unfortunately, both big hunts...
  19. Vi Bitfury

Buying: Dante Amp

Greetings, As title states - looking to buy Dante Amp - please reply here or PM me in-game on details, thank you. - Vi V3r0nyka Bitfury
  20. Vi Bitfury

Buying: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Looking for Adj. Hedoc Mayhem (low tier is ok). Please message me with details here or in-game (current tier/price) if you have one for sale. Willing to negotiate item(s) trades for it as well. Thank you! Regards, Vi ̿ ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з = The Galactic Armory = ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿...
  21. Vi Bitfury

Buying: E.S.T. Thigh-Guard (F)

WTB or trade for one (F) Earth Shock Trooper Thigh Guard; preferably full TT. You can pm me in game or reply to this post. Regards, Vi
Back