Search results

1. GoLDs

Silly me!My First TOWER(!) is in PvP4 (!!!)

It's been too long since i last posted here, few years ago i decided to post only when I hit something big - well - this is the occasion :) well it was a few days ago i went in for a evening mining run in pvp4. Logged in, had some bombs left and tped in the " zone" . right when the screen went...
  2. GoLDs

Drone Gen 1 116 PED. =)

well the title says it all, thx to my soc mate rooster who lended me the vigi to kill these walking computers :yay: :yay: plz press the gratz button :)
  3. GoLDs

Wheres the oil?

... its under the jaw :) And after i continued mining after my first ever mining global (see in achievements) i putted it all in storage and continued mining.. while running and dropping and killing mobs in the way i managed to get my first adrenal oil global :) Click to enlarge 2globals in...
  4. GoLDs

My first EVER mining global !! :)

Well almost all is said in title.. i put it in achievements cause it really is an achievement for me :) well i went mining.. again... :) and after i got a very poor iron i kept running .. i ran i dropped a bomb... few no resources and then the finder shows - Substencial (XV) and im like :eek...
  5. GoLDs

Argo global with tt food :)

nothing much to say... i killed i killed and i killed until i got this nice argo global with tt food :) Click to enlarge
  6. GoLDs

Atrox Alpha global :)

Me and my friend went on a atrox hunt and after a couple of no loots - this one payed :) Click to enlarge and three weeks ago we got this - Click to enlarge
  7. GoLDs

100th hp :))))

While trying to loot some vigi parts for my very wanted vigi i got one of my personal milestones - 100 hp :) Click to enlarge UPDATE - i got 101 yesterday :) sry but no pic this time :)
  8. GoLDs

The Impossible - Ninja Jacket with armor on

Well nothing great but i like the look of the jacket and ful ghost on me... I guess u all know all this was possible thx to 1thing - lag in sakura :D Click to enlarge P.S. its not my jacket.. friend lended it to me for few days :)
  9. GoLDs

Wow!!! Almost 2.4k argo guardian!!!!

Almost 2.4k argo guardian!!!! OMG! im still shaking although a hour has passed. i was participating in john capitals -find my familys blade quest- i already looked at almost all argo spots when i tried this one.. at startt when i tpd here a guardian popped up.. i killed it - noloot.. then i...
  10. GoLDs

My 10th ever swirly :)

not much to tell about this one- only thing that happenedis that i went for an another argo while this one catched me up... thx argo :) Click to enlarge if u could spend atleast a second for pressing the gratz button i would be very very greatfull to you people :) :o
  11. GoLDs

Nice argo hunter :)

was quite funny- we hunted a lot and we got about 20 no loots in a row - from which 7 were from argo hunters.. then i saw 2 dots i went to look at the far one while snarf checked the other one, he killed that one and no loot.. i found a argo hunter and healed myself until he got here then we...
  12. GoLDs

125 ped argo!!

122 ped argo!! was quite nice - just before that i made another run on them and went back just even - thats good :D bought ammo fixed and when i got back i saw a bunch of argos and about 3 ppl shiitoing at some. i waited to see which mobs arent shooted at and i saw 2 argo scouts in the middle...
  13. GoLDs

Nice bristlehog :)

was hunting bristlehogs with a friend of mine.. loots were just enough to go even... after about 15mins we found this little fella carrying a korss 400 in his belly :D Click to enlarge
  14. GoLDs

argo global with lots of items!

i was on a hunt with a friend loots were strange.. u got like 7 no loots and then they dropped a 9 pedder.. well in the end when jamies ammo started to run out we decided to run back to twin - we got this on the way Click to enlarge
  15. GoLDs

Small Ambu Global

went on to a little team hunt with few of my friends... tpd to neas and went north... this fella popped right next to us- Click to enlarge was pretty nice.. although in the end lost a few ped, atleast we got a global :)
  16. GoLDs

My First EVER HoF! !!

This is my frist ever hof!!!! last solo global ( and until this one only) i got 9 mnoths ago.. form a corn mature loots were bad. tried argos, molisks, umbranoids.. all dropped bad.. today decided to try argos again.. friend major putty said he got a nice global earlier and wished gl to me too...
  17. GoLDs

Finallygot through the 6666 barrier , look !!

hello i have been playing a long time but dont have big skills and i dont have many globals but im happy to say that i see atleast some light attheend ofthe tunel :) so my first global came after a year of playing.. went to hunt corns withmy axe 1x0.. after i killed a few and didnt get anything...
  18. GoLDs

My first additional skill - Marksmanship

hello this is my first post so i may make some mistakes but here it goes : logged on after a hard day , checked the friends list and started chatting.. many ppl were too far to join on hunt or just meet with them, but slarthy was in argus and wanted to hunt with someone. so we went to hunt...
Back