Search results

1. G

Selling: Electrokinesis Skill Implant

Hi all, I am currently selling a small electrokinesis skill implant TT: 18.88 PED MU:2200% ono Thanks :)
  2. G

Selling: Well behaved pets need a new home

Hello all, My pets need a new home. All are well behaved, and trained of course (potty training included). Below is the list of the pets that need a new warm house, with their level, unlocks where applicable and price. Where you see OFFER, that means go ahead and make a nice offer. Panther...
  3. G

Selling: Basic vehicle (L) bps

Basic Vehicle Battery Blueprint (L) TT=18.68 peds Basic Vehicle Gearbox Blueprint (L) TT=19.39 peds Basic Vehicle Supercharger Blueprint (L) TT=23.34 peds Basic Vehicle Suspension Blueprint (L) TT=20.64 peds Basic Vehicle Servo Blueprint (L)...
  4. G

Selling: Selling a few items

Hi all, Selling some items from my inventory. Below is the list with item description, tt value(or level) and comment when necessary. Haven't placed any prices, waiting for your offers ;). Any questions, or needs for links, screenshots or anything else feel free to send a pm here or ingame...
  5. G

Selling: Rare Customized Anarchy t-shirts

Hi all, It took me a few months, but finally i managed to get to the point where i am able to present, and sell, to you the Anarchy t-shirts. To my knowledge, there are only 4 of these t-shirts in game. I have the 3 of them, which i tried to make as cool as possible. Each one has its own...
  6. G

Selling: PRX Double Dragon with Tiarak and Gallard texture

Hi all, I am selling a PRX Double Dragon (C,L) , full tt, brand new. Video view available here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlRSDvbD89w Price for this lovely car is 550 peds. Thank you for watching :)
  7. G

Selling: Omegaton Shop

I am selling my shop, down at Omegaton. It is in building D, which is the first building from the tp. It has 75 item points inside and 10 item points outside. I am looking for an offer around 7k peds, that is about 82 peds per item point. I am looking only for offers in peds. Don't be shy, i...
  8. G

Selling: PRX Biohazard (C,L)

Hi all A PRX Biohazard, brand new, full tt, selling it at 220 peds, price includes tt. More details of the car in the video below! Thank you!
  9. G

Selling: PRX Double Dragon (C,L)

Hi all, I am selling a PRX Double Dragon (C,L) 350 peds, brand new, full tt, as seen at video.
  10. G

Selling: Selling a few cool vehicles (PRX cars included)

Due to the fact that only the PRX have been sold, i will make a separate thread for the sleipnirs. Thank you all for coming to my thread:) Hi all, I have gathered a small fleet of PRX cars and sleipnirs and now i have decided to sell them. SOLD 1) A PRX Double Dragon, brand new, full tt...
Back