Search results

1. Dar Odrade

BladesofTalos Rental Service

I've rented a couple of clubs. I've taken my clubs from 19/20 to 29/30 in and my HP has gone up 3 points in about 6 weeks I don't cycle a whole lot. Blades is really cool to work with, very professional, checks up on you to see how things are going, makes recommendations on mobs and lets you...
  2. Dar Odrade

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register: Darwi Dar Odrade Thank you
  3. Dar Odrade

Selling: Selling - Asclarias - L8 (SOLD)

SOLD.. Please close
  4. Dar Odrade

Selling: Selling - Asclarias - L8 (SOLD)

Selling level 8 Asclarias - 450 ped (fully fed)
  5. Dar Odrade

Buying: [Meckel & Loch ML-35-Adjusted (purchased -close thread)

another bump. still looking.
  6. Dar Odrade

Buying: Ares Ring Improved- Purchased close thread

WTB - Ares Ring Improved - msg or (PM in game - Darwi Dar Odrade)
  7. Dar Odrade

Buying: [Meckel & Loch ML-35-Adjusted (purchased -close thread)

Want to buy: [Meckel & Loch ML-35-Adjusted] - Send msg or PM in game. (Darwi Dar Odrade) Thanks
  8. Dar Odrade

Info: Gunners list

Darwi Dar Odrade 28 (27) - Kronan
  9. Dar Odrade

ComPet Announcement

Great analogy but you left out the Happy Meal tripled in price. 1,000 peds in petcom deeds traded in for 200 peds Arkadia Moon Deeds. Totally not happy about this.
  10. Dar Odrade

Selling: Caly Apartment & Dagger

Caly Apartment & Dagger (all sold) Leoi Shock Dagger tier 4.4 tt + 400 (current tt value 3.26) (also now sold). Genesis Star Tower C Floor 8 Apt G ( 200 item count) +1100 Furnished or +1000 unfurnished (ped or trade AUDs) (Apartment sold)
  11. Dar Odrade

Repairers List

Please update me to level 42.. Kronan. Thanks.
  12. Dar Odrade

Captains List

Please update me to level 32 Captain. Thank you. (Kronan)
  13. Dar Odrade

Call to Leeloo Leeloo Mountain

Not at all. drop rates (Especially on hides) are significantly lower since 2.0 which has caused a dramatic increase in the MU. But yes, echoing the others. I miss Leeloo and hope she is ok.
  14. Dar Odrade

U.F.O.s should become space taxis?

Space capable, and ability to have more than one passenger. Yes. (However..... major drawback to allowing multiple passengers is the PVP nature of space. it would be a nightmare to deal with if the ship was blown up..) Warp capable. NO. Adding to that. I think the dropships should have...
  15. Dar Odrade

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

Nice work Leeloo and designers! Love the Zinc.
  16. Dar Odrade

Question: About the Rep-system

Keeping logs of people's posts so that you can later go back and -/+ rep them is pure abuse of the rep system no matter if they're "within the guidelines" or not.
  17. Dar Odrade

Selling: Rowe's Space Fleet Investment

So. How are these other investment funds/services working out? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?293447-Rowe-s-Entropia-Investment-Fund-(REIF)&p=3575932&highlight=#post3575932 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?293423-Real-Estate-Agent-Service
  18. Dar Odrade

Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

It is now 00:37 and still not able to log in with Web App. What gives MA?
  19. Dar Odrade

5th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (SAGE V)

:yay::yay::yay::yay: Tomorrow's the day!!
  20. Dar Odrade

5th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (SAGE V)

:yay::yay::yay: 12 days away!
  21. Dar Odrade

COMPETITION Harrison Ford

IDK. given all the long hair running around. I'd suggest this one: https://www.google.com/search?q=captain+jack+sparrow&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGsqDwgMrTAhWB64MKHRM-Ad4Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=947 :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  22. Dar Odrade

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LeelooM again." Awesome work as always. Thanks so much!
Back