Search results

1. Hatten

" The gaming industry is growing again in Gothenburg- this is the reason"

Hey, A quite extensive article in the local news today about MA: https://www.gp.se/ekonomi/spelbranschen-v%C3%A4xer-igen-i-g%C3%B6teborg-h%C3%A4r-%C3%A4r-orsaken-1.34281535 It basically says that Gothenburg is doing well in terms of game development and the rest is about Entropia/MA.
  2. Hatten

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 6 or Lacerating Attack Nanochip 7 (UL)

Hi, As stated in the topic, looking to skill some MF and I am looking for either a Corrosive chip lvl 6 or a Lacerating chip lvl 7. Not interested in tiers. Let me know if you have one that you could part with. Kind regards, Hatten
  3. Hatten

Selling: Improved Omegaton A105

Hi, As the topic states, I am selling 1x Improved Omegaton A105 amp. SB: TT+1200 BO: TT+1250 PM if interested. See you around!
  4. Hatten

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier 6

Hi, Just as topic states, selling 1x Melee Trauma Amplifier 6. Price: TT+780 (TT~192 PED) Kind regards, Hatten
  5. Hatten

Selling: Mixed weapons/MF (L) - TT only

Hey, Im not keen on TT-ing stuff that someone might need/ have the patience to sell so if someone wants to buy the following bulk of stuff for TT, let me know! Startbid: TT Buyout: TT TT~ 300 ped Peace!
  6. Hatten

Question: Which is the least hunted mob in entropia?

As the topic states, which is the least hunted mob in entropia universe? Excluding: -Instance mobs -Boss mobs -Maturities (Like Mod merp and so on) -Event mobs My guess is that its a toulan/NI/AG mob, does anyone have any idea of which mob that might be?
  7. Hatten

Info: Possible event at Cyrene

So if you go to cyrene forum you'll receive the following message: "This is an alert from the emergency broadcast system ... --- .../ -. . . -.. / .-. . .. -. ..-. --- .-. -.-. . -- . -. - .../ .---- ...-- ---.. ..... ..... ..... / ---.. .---- ..--- .---- .---- ..-. . -... .-. ..- .- .-...
  8. Hatten

Question: Allocation of markup costs?

So...I've been thinking a bit about the implications of markup. A lot of people complain about the lack of markup in most professions but what are the actual implications of an overall increase in markup? The bottom line is that someone has to pay and it won't be Mindark. Should the costs be...
  9. Hatten

Selling: Improved B.E. Armor (M), Omegaton A101 + misc

Heyheyhey Making some gear changes so need to sell some stuff that I don't use anymore. Here's whats up for grabs atm. Full set of Improved B.E. Armor (M) I made this set for myself as a part of becoming a true cyrene citizen, I love it due to its econess and its versatility. Not sure...
  10. Hatten

Help: "Downloading Calypso - Calypso (4.66mb)

Hi everyone I got kicked out of them game when trying to TP to Fort Pandorra and now I can't get back in. Tried running it in safe mode and so on but no luck. Now im stuck in the client loader and keep having to download "Calypso - Calypso" which is a 4.66mb download but when it finishes the...
  11. Hatten

Selling: Full set of Vigi (M)

Hey! I have a full set of vigi male for sale, all parts are T0.x and its full TT as well. Not willing to sell in parts. Looking for TT+285 ped.
  12. Hatten

Selling: Mixed toulan armor parts/weapons - Buy it for TT today!

Soo, I went to Toulan and ended up with a lot of armor parts and some weapons. I sorta feel bad TT-ing stuff that someone might find a use for so im selling all of this at TT as long as you buy it all. 333 Haris Armor Arm Guards (M,L) 1 4.29 PED CARRIED 336 Heran Armor Arm Guards (F,L) 1 3.52...
  13. Hatten

Selling: Ancient Red Scorpion (ARS) Tier 3.7

Howdy! Time to let my ancient red scorpion go in order to make room for other gear. I love it and the eco made a big difference for me atleast, a lot more green runs. Here is some info about my gun and the stats of it (I also believe its quite close to hitting 3.8, might do that today)...
  14. Hatten

Buying: Ancient red scorpion

Hey! Im on the look out for a ancient red scorpion, if you have one or know someone that might want to sell. Just hollah at me. :rocket: Peace
  15. Hatten

Selling: Oldskool weapons (FF8k, ep-41. MK IV etc)

Hey! Been saving some oldskool weaponry but time to let it go now cuz I need to free up some peds. A-3 Justifier Mk.IV 1 145.00 PED Tier 0.9 EWE EP-41 Military 1 28.30 PED Tier 2.6 Fire Forge ARR 8000 1 101.21 PED Tier 0.8 Omegaton A201 1 12.53 PED Omegaton...
  16. Hatten

Info: Mentor - Ready for some new disciples

Howdy! As I've been in this game for about 11-12 years (with some breaks, and now a new start) I've gathered a lot of knowledge on how to survive in this game. I feel like its time to take on some new disciples again, last time I had some disciples was like 6 years ago so I may be a bit rusty...
  17. Hatten

Atlas Island south estates (ish)

Howdy, Sorta always wanted a house like the ones at atlas Island south or in between argus and Zeus. I know that there are different types and sizes, but I'm mostly interested in those with pillars no matter which size. Anyone know what sorta price range that they're in??
  18. Hatten

Can't seem to log in @ PA mall

Seems like the server at PA mall is down or is something wrong with my connection? Baaaah
  19. Hatten

Selling: Xent light x3 T2

Hello! Selling my Xent Light X3, tier 2. Remaining tier-rates are around 100 TT~20 ped SB: tt+350 BO: tt+450 Glhf!
  20. Hatten

Question: History of entropia, some questions about what happened

Hi all, I started playing entropia in 2003-2004 and sorta stopped 2009 but as Im back I've gotten sorta curious about some stuff that I never got the answer to. First up, the mutated chirpy dropped a wedding-ring. What ever happend with that? When MA decided to sell shares through bridge...
  21. Hatten

Kerberos

Oi! Anyone figured out the rewards for the kerberos-mission yet? 1200 points was 0.4x ana and some more. 3000 seems to give 0.59 blp tech and less in plasma etc.
Back