Search results

1. Vladisan

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Vladisan aka TheGrinder
  2. Vladisan

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

!Register Vladisan aka TheGrinder
  3. Vladisan

I need the most recent installation files for Windows x64

Eventually problem was solved, so please close thread :)
  4. Vladisan

I need the most recent installation files for Windows x64

Hey all, Dues to a constant failure to do a fresh install of the game, I want to try and copy installation files for Entropia Universe and Planet Calypso. Could anyone help me with that? And how do you sugerst we do it? wetransfer, torrent, other method? Feel free to reply here or PM me...
  5. Vladisan

Windows 10 Issues

Nope, no additional info, no suggestions... guess I'll have to wait for support to kick in.. hopefully they will find what's wrong. My hunch is that something is preventing the installer to write files somewhere.. but not sure where, since the installation folder has all the permissions...
  6. Vladisan

Windows 10 Issues

Again, thanks Angel for a quick reply I have tried all those fixes, nothing worked. And what I do want to do is a fresh install, but cannot get it done :( I have filed a support case, but will have to wait till monday at least to get some answers. I think the only viable option remains to...
  7. Vladisan

Windows 10 Issues

Thanks for the suggestions 1. I have Visual C++ redistributable 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2015, in both x62 and x86 flavors 2 I have turned the windows firewall off, no result 3. I have tried running the clientloader in win 7 compatibility mode, no result Forgot to mention I have Windows 10...
  8. Vladisan

Windows 10 Issues

I have upgraded to 10 from windows 7, and I want to re-install Entropia. Sadly, I cannot start the updater, I get the error "Could not start the updater application" and that's it. I have run clientloader.exe as admin, made sure all the permissions were there, tried different installation...
  9. Vladisan

Question: Imp. Cause BP

Care to share with the rest of us, who have not solved the mystery?
  10. Vladisan

Discovery: Unique Iapetus Ring

Huuge gratz :yay::yay:
  11. Vladisan

How important are these goals in a "zero to hero" quest?

Thank you for the input, guys. By high-end items I meant something like armor at least Sand Stormer, imp/mod faps and the like. These goals would be only for tracking purposes, for example: "I bought shadow armor, I am 4% closer to Hero". I have played the game way back in '04-'06, and I know...
  12. Vladisan

How important are these goals in a "zero to hero" quest?

Hey fellow entropians, Let's say someone wants to make a "zero to hero" quest log, and has these different goals. How important is each category, as % from total? That would help to make a compound progress, based on the progress in each category. 1. Get 162 HP gains (88 to 250) 2. Get 1000...
  13. Vladisan

Funny avatar name

Just came up with a new one: Sir Get Hitalot any takers, feel free :)
  14. Vladisan

Uber: First hunting uber

I am happy for you and Mr. Vietnamese Cartman :wtg:
  15. Vladisan

Funny avatar name

If I hadn't thought a proper avatar name was important, I would've definitely chosen this one: One noob barely :laugh:
  16. Vladisan

Selling: [Supremacy Thigh Guards (M)]

gratz for the uber-troxie!
  17. Vladisan

entropialife.com support response time?

It got solved the same day that I opened the thread, my Mark (I thnk?) So I got my answer, thanks for the offer of help! If the need arises in the future I will send a PM or try ingame contact.
  18. Vladisan

Can anyone give me the avatar names?
  19. Vladisan

Hello, Just wondering what the average response time is for entropialife.com help center. I have a request submitted around 10 days ago, and the case is still waiting to be looked at. Could you please share your experiences, so I know what to expect?
  20. Vladisan

WoF 2014 has a winner

Will there be, or is it already, a thread with the prizes they get?
  21. Vladisan

Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Stryker's ? ;)
  22. Vladisan

Selling: ESI - Empty Skill Implant, SB 10000 PED, BO 12500 PED (Full TT, 1250 PED)

just to clarify, beyond any doubt: 900% x 1250 = 9 x 1250 = 11250 1000% x 1250 = 10 x 1250 = 12500 back to work ;)
  23. Vladisan

Rocket's Iron Drone Log

subscribed :) get them tin heads :)
  24. Vladisan

The Core - Robot Mayhem #3

Actually, you get the average hourly score from all the hours of grinding (minimum 15, maximum.. 72 :) ). It then gets multiplied by 15. What Linzey was saying is that, if you hunt for 40 hours, you can improve your hourly score, since statistically the higher DPS begins to count.
Back