Search results

1. ProActive Mango

Buying: WTB GUNNAR Vayper Gaming Glasses

WTB GUNNAR Vayper Gaming Glasses
  2. ProActive Mango

the new auction

I hope this is not the final product?? last acutionhouse ui was way more smoother for your eyes. This new is just a big mess.
  3. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: More slots in inventory

Can we have more than 200 slots in the inventory before we go heavy? I love to have alot of diffrent armours and clothings with me but im always limited to 200 items. 200 items seems like alot, but with blueprints, gear and all this its quickly adds up and you find yourself very locked and...
  4. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: The new U;I

I love the new UI, but! Can we please have updated loading screens with new pictures that reflect the new changes? Thank you very much!
  5. ProActive Mango

Question: Will this affect Entropia?

Swedish newspage https://www.expressen.se/sport/e-sport/folkhalsomyndigheten-utreder-lootlador-och-skins/
  6. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Crafting

How about we can craft with materials from our storage? This would make life in entropia so much easier to not have to drag materials from your storage taking alot of time and just craft with what you have in your inventory and the current planet storage you are on. Thanks!
  7. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Unlimited Weapons

Let the unlimited weapons do less damage the more they get decayed, just like current armour lose protection with durability loss. Limited gear will gain more popularity.
  8. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Portable auction house

Can we please get a portable auction house tool. This tool only allows you to look on the auctionhouse and you can buy or sell with it. This would be very nice when you are out and doing hunting and mining to browse the auctionhouse.
  9. ProActive Mango

Info: China bans the

Strongboxes and our dailies might soon be removed due to future laws. Toughts?
  10. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: New loot mechanic

In hunting, when hunting there should be a system that once in a blue moon you get a pristine animal or whatever creature your fighting a loot that you can use a special tool to extract the essence of that creature. Then there should be a system in the town where you can trade in these super...
  11. ProActive Mango

Question: 2023 Mayhem Ring

What are your toughts about this ring? What do you think its worth? I think its worth 2-3k with these trash stats and even right handed :D
  12. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Create channel

How about we get a function create new channel trough friendslist and then the ability to invite ppl to our diffrent chat channels trough our friendslist or even the avatar search center. Thank you.
  13. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Triton Island

Can those who are in the server get a system message that the sand king has been engaged? Would be a nice addition to the new and upcomming island update.
  14. ProActive Mango

Merry Mayhem Ring stats 2023

Guess the ring! Right/Left? Stats? My prediction: Right hand 15% Reload 25% Crit damage 10% Run speed 20% Crit reduction
  15. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: More weapons

As we can see, there is a huge demand for weapons in this game sence all weapons are now pulled from the vendor. Mindark needs to drop more UL weapons into the game so more hunterrs can get a weapon to hunt with. The sad part about this TWEN event is that 50% of all pulled weapons ended up in...
  16. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Improved mining & crafting

How about we get new ul blueprints and limited blueprints for new gear that has better efficency and dpp? New ore to find, new enmatters that can only be found with new and special crafted gear. These new tools should required new componets dropped from new bp´s. Or make it that the new...
  17. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: HPS

Healing per second on healing gear. This little info would help greatly for new players and old players to get a general idea how the potency of the fap. Some fap´s like the mod 2600 & 2350 has heal per sec on the ticks. I want every tool to show Healing per second, same as weapons does today...
  18. ProActive Mango

Question: The new gold rush

All we know is the date and that the event is for miners, crafters and hunters. What format will the event be? Any toughts?
  19. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Add more gear to the

Add more gear to the game. Sence most of the big ybers and big resellers cant sell their gear for their massive prices they have put up. They have now started a rental service and hoarding all the weapons. I wish Mindark would add 10x more unlimted weapons and armours to the game so that...
  20. ProActive Mango

Selling: Mayhem amp 2 (Melee)

Mayhem amp 2 (Melee), tt+25k. Only peds and i dont accept lower bids.
  21. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: New buffs

How about we get some new blueprint in the game making pills, items that gives you the abilities to have more pet than one. Imagine hunting and having 10pets cheering for you when you global? how baddass would that be when your pets applaudes and does a cheer dance and you have like 12 diffrent...
  22. ProActive Mango

Buying: LP-70 TWEN

Offer tt+65k
  23. ProActive Mango

Question: Twen vendor

Is there somewhere we can see all of the vendor items at one place?
  24. ProActive Mango

Question: Will Mindark

Will Mindark meet the 2030 climate goal? Will we see electric cars or flying cars in entropia? Will Entropia move away from oil and go green? Toughts???
  25. ProActive Mango

Suggestion: Enhanced deed information

What would you like to see added to deeds? I would want to see how much you have accumilated with your deeds in total and how much per deed you have recived.
Back