Search results

1. Freddy_M

Merry Christmas!!

I wish all friends, Soc-Mates and all other players a Merry Christmas, peace, lots of presents and delicious food!! :yay::dunce::xbiggrin: Have a good time and recharge your batteries with your loved ones! Unfortunately, we won't see each other again until the new year and I'm looking forward...
  2. Freddy_M

No Longtooth anymore?

Hey Guys, I have a Problem? On the Migration Path south of Livas LT´s do not respawn? Is this Problem existing on other Places too?
  3. Freddy_M

Commando unlocked

I´m playing EU since 2009, but now i unlocked Commando!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
  4. Freddy_M

1647 Ped HOF on Maffoid Warlord

That´s my 3. biggest HOF ever! After that i had to order a celebration Meal :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/hof-1647-jpg.338585/
  5. Freddy_M

Question: Longtooth Old?

Can anyone tell me actuall cords for a good Longtooth Old Spawn? Greetz
  6. Freddy_M

2,7 K Miner Bot!

My 2nd highest HOF, since I'm in Entropia! :D:DAnd that, although the hunt didn't start well ...... :ROFLMAO:
  7. Freddy_M

Insufficient Privileges?

Hello, I am seeing more and more posts that I cannot reply to. Instead of the reply button, there is a gray button that says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here". What does that mean? Are there privileged members here, a so-called elite? can I do anything about it? Greetz Freddy
  8. Freddy_M

Last Depo not yet credited to my pedcard.

Hi all, My last Deps is not yet credited to my pedcard. Does anyone else have this problem?I did the depo a few minutes ago. but when i logged in, there wasn´t the Amount on Pedcard...... :mad: Thread can be closed. Money is going to my wifes Account..... had have a look, what i do :/
  9. Freddy_M

Timeout hase occoured the Login Process........

When i try to login, i get a "timeout" report. What the hell is going on with you in Sweden? After all these years, the system should run almost well. instead lags, login problems, graphical problems, etc ....... Greetz
  10. Freddy_M

Portable TT/Repair

When portable TT Unit and Repair Unit will be usable again? :scratch2: In field both were very helpfull, to do long runs espacially, when there are no TT-, or Repair terminals at the TP (for example @OLA01).
  11. Freddy_M

Testy test :)

Test.... to short?
  12. Freddy_M

Buying: Loughlin Smacker Two

Looking for a UL Loughlin Smacker Two :scratch2: Offer per PM please :wtg:
  13. Freddy_M

HoF: 564 Ped Hof :)

After a long thirst of 6 years, I have my 3rd hunting HOF :) A feffoid bandit gave me the honor of snatching him from his dead body. :yay::yay: Thank Lootius, god of loot and wealth :wtg::wtg:
Back