Search results

1. Velum

24k Caldorite (XXIII) - FOMA

Very nice hit! -Almost- makes me want to pop back on and go grind some L13's again. :P
  2. Velum

An idea about how to make Explosive crafting benefit the EU economy

Whoa. When I was gambling on amps a few years ago among other things there were ways to push my cost to click higher while avoiding markup?! Sarcasm aside I was always under the impression people didn't give a shit about lower grade explosive bps. Simply that you can get a 20 ped/click while...
  3. Velum

Lying to get someone banned?

It literally amazes me how many of you grown ass adults will complain about anything and everything.
  4. Velum

MindArk being kind to Alts :cough: sorry Noobs

The first activity on my tracker is some level 7/8 spamming on FOMA or ArkUG. One of the two, can't remember. Would I have been an alt as well if I towered? I started long ago with a friend and sweated for a week. Dumped in 20$, then quit. This was --maybe 8 years ago. I think. When I came...
  5. Velum

Right. I'm simply making the statement that just because someone jumps into amped mining quickly. As I did myself long ago. It doesn't make you an alt.
  6. Velum

What do you consider hard core amped mining? When I first started out, I jumped right into amps as soon as the skill level allowed it. From Lvl 2's all the way to 13's.
  7. Velum

I'll consider it. :P
  8. Velum

Can I spot you 200 ped simply for this post? Pm me.
  9. Velum

Common, this is just ridiculous!

How dare you use logic?
  10. Velum

Alt or not. New player or not, always nice to see a decent mining hit. Don't really understand the complaints.
  11. Velum

FYI: Bad Experience from Planet Cyrene

This is my point of view as well. Personally, I don't even see the big deal. There will always be people who trap. There will always be different ways to kill things. Someone just be clear cut. Is it illegal to kite a mob while killing it? (i.e using speed buffs)
  12. Velum

Space PVP War!

Because the one time someone ignores you, is the time that you forget to empty your inventory. Personally I forgot to take my eomon samples and output amps out. Got shot down. Whoever it was scored an easy--what? 300 ped...400 ped worth of my goods for my own stupidity. Needless to say I...
  13. Velum

Cheap refiner service

For the reasons most people play this game, it is kind of hard to comprehend. I can understand it from a social aspect of just kind of--giving back or meeting people...perhaps? Then again if I ever feel like 'giving back' I just try to pay above average for sweat even when I don't truly need it.
  14. Velum

Beware this scam

Curious as well. If someone could pm the name, thanks--
  15. Velum

Looking for avatar: Lina Tora Luned

Honestly after reading this thread I was getting worried that the community was going to shit. Least I know who I will and won't do business with. Ever. Glad to see a positive outcome. Made this work day a little brighter.
  16. Velum

Buying: Chronicle Harness (M) L

Still looking.
  17. Velum

Buying: Chronicle Harness (M) L

Looking for what's listed above. Don't know current price. Been searching for one for a while now. 120% MU. Price obviously negotiable. --Decent TT would be nice.
  18. Velum

Uber: 827 PED ESI from Sand King

Lmaoooooo. This made me laugh so hard, how true. Huge grats man.
  19. Velum

ATH: Finally 60+k

Grats. Feel less and less excitement each time I see these types of hits with Explosive. zzzz
  20. Velum

Uber: My first tower! WOOO

First tower always has such a great feeling. Congrats!
  21. Velum

Selling: Ares Ring Improved.

Sold. If a mod can close this please.
  22. Velum

Few offers, nothing absolutely set in stone just yet. Looking to get rid of this thing fast.
  23. Velum

Quick sale, looking to get rid of it before migration hits. 2800 ped. Pure ped only. Message me here/ongame. Currently on Ark.
  24. Velum

Vanguard

Recently hunted them myself with some old easter egg candy I had gotten from some storage boxes. Standing at max range and simply dodging left/right for each 'artillery' shot made them doable after the speed increase.
  25. Velum

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Congrats on the huge hit. Shame it was once again Explosives. zzzzzzZ
Back