Search results

1. MrSmith

c_p_script.exe

Hi guys. Did not see this thread untill now, but just want to let you know that you are safe :) The c_p_script.exe is part of Autoscreen and the reason some AV programs trigger an alarm, is because the script uses automated keyboard functions to send C and P.
  2. MrSmith

Autoscreen Software

Hello. Thanks for nice feedback. About the active window screenshot on prnt screen, there must be a tiny bug if it takes only the active window sometimes. Will check that :) The file name is supposed to be put together using the local time on the active computer, will look into it and add an...
  3. MrSmith

Selling: Shadow (m) & Shadow (f)

still for sale
  4. MrSmith

Selling: RJME & RJ

Still for sale
  5. MrSmith

Bump - BO on the shadow sets.
  6. MrSmith

Bump :wtg: Contact me on PM
  7. MrSmith

Autoscreen Software

Yes you can restart EU, then it will work again :D No not really, this is a windows problem. For many users with older versions of XP, it's never a problem, so they must have changed something in newer XP versions, makes sence I guess, since in Vista they removed the function... Yes I have...
  8. MrSmith

Autoscreen Software

Auto function will not work on Vista, since Microsoft have removed the function that Autoscreen uses to trigger the screenshot. Working on another solution for triggering the screenshots. The manually function will still work. About the C&P, I'm using a script to do this and Autoscreen...
  9. MrSmith

Autoscreen Software

Well there is probably your problem then :) I think I programmed it so that Autoscreen will need to access internet to store the image checksum in the Autoscreens online database. If this fails, an image will not be stored. (dont have the code here atm, so cant check, but pretty sure thats the...
  10. MrSmith

Autoscreen Software

That sounds strange. Try to get the problem happening again with the printscreen button and write your EF name in the watermark text, so that I can look for debug errors in the Database.
  11. MrSmith

Autoscreen Software

Problem occures due to microsoft, so not much I can do atm. In vista they have removed the function completely, so there you can't really know when a file is accessed. On newer versions of XP it's also a problem that after 2-3 auto screens, windows do not write back the last access time to the...
  12. MrSmith

Bump - contact by PM
  13. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

Winning screenshot is this one :) Gratz again Vince, will meet up with you later so you can have your PED's :D Thanks to everyone that participated! It's been over 600 active Autoscreen users during the event period, which I think is very good. Over 30000 screenshots have been taken (glad I...
  14. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

And the winner is: Vince Vaughn! With his screenshot nr.1 and lot number 8173. Random number of the day is: 8169, which makes Vince's screenshot lot number, 4 numbers from 8173 and the closest number. His screenshot is checked and the checksum is valid. Congratulation Vince! (Autoscreen...
  15. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

Correct :)
  16. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

Example number 10 would be 0010, number 1 would be 0001 and so on :)
  17. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

Winner of the Autoscreen event 1 is ..... See the list of lottery numbers and read more here: Forum Autoscreen
  18. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

There is over 6300 screenshots in the database logged with Autoscreen event :laugh: Having a blast figuring this out... :D List and description on how the winner will be chosen, will be posted soon. In the event period a total of 30000+ screenshots have been logged in the database :)
  19. MrSmith

Bump, please make offers by PM. Thread closed due to childish persons screwing up my sales threads. (ment for the RJ thread) If this is a serious forum, I would like to see people doing stuff like that banned.
  20. MrSmith

Thanks to Jimmy for cleaning up my sales thread. To bad some childish idots destroys this forum, can't even sell items without idots have to screw that up. Thread closed, interested can contact me on PM. Also the RJ will be put up in auction in game.
  21. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

Event over :D Now I need to sort all these screens and data. Winner will be drawn tomorrow at 00:00h GMT, will post more about this later and a list with the lottery numbers. Good luck all
  22. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

Just hours to go.... Globals logged after 00:00 MA time does not count. So make sure to global before that time :D
  23. MrSmith

bump and BO added
  24. MrSmith

BO added :yay:
  25. MrSmith

bump :yay:
Back