Search results

1. MrSmith

Selling: RJME & RJ

Taking offers on: - Rockjacker Mentor Edition: higest bid so far: 60k - BO: 70k BO offered - reserved - Rockjacker: higest bid so far: 54k - BO: 60k Post or PM
  2. MrSmith

Selling: Shadow (m) & Shadow (f)

Taking offers on: - Shadow (m) with angel feets - BO: 110k - Shadow (f) full set with feets - BO: 100k Post or PM
  3. MrSmith

Win 1000 Ped!

And the winner is: Vince Vaughn! With his screenshot nr.1 and lot number 8173. Random number of the day is: 8169, which makes Vince's screenshot lot number, 4 numbers from 8173 and the closest number. His screenshot is checked and the checksum is valid. Congratulation Vince! Winner of the...
  4. MrSmith

Selling: Full Jaguar (f)

Bids on PM or post them in this thread. Might sell right away if bid is good. Highest bid: 11k total
  5. MrSmith

Selling: MKVME

Send me offers on PM or post your offer in this thread. AFAIK last sold for 50k. Name: A-3 Justifier Mk.V Mentor Edition Class: Carbine Type: Laser Weight: 3.6 kg Stats Damage: 63 HP Range: 88 m Attacks: 54 /min Reload: 1.1 sec Dmg/sec: 56.7 HP Power: 4989.6 Economy Max. TT: 165.00 PED Min. TT...
  6. MrSmith

S: DOA RockJacker - taking offers

Taking offers on one of my RJ's. PM me your offers (ped's only) if interested in this amazing gun. Thank you.
  7. MrSmith

Taking Offers: Assassin R150 Unlimited

Looted this Assassin R150 Unlimited today and would like to get some more offers on it. PM me your offers, can be items, PED's or both. Don't bother offering anything below 100k. :) Thread about the gun is HERE Thank you.
  8. MrSmith

Assassin R150 Unlimited

Guess I'm known to loot some nice items, after 2 x supremacy loots etc. Well this is one was much better :yay: Taking offers HERE Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. MrSmith

lmao :D

Not sure if this one have been posted before, but anyhow I :laugh: myself sick of this video :D HttF5HVYtlQ
  10. MrSmith

Never belive a photo ;)

This photoshop video may get you to think twice when u see a photo ;) DZDHQ9b9fbo
  11. MrSmith

Nakia: Happy Birthday 14 May

Yes I'm kind of early to congratulate you, but as I can't be online in a few hours to make this thread, I thought I do it now :) Happy 18'th Birthday Nakia (ps. I know your real age) ;) Hope you will get a wonderful day, as you deserve it so much. Lots of Birthday hugs! Instead of...
  12. MrSmith

S: Supremacy Harness (M)

SB: +22000 PED's BO: +27000 PED's End date will be added when SB is meet. I reserve the right to decide whom I sell it to. Also reserve the right to pull the item out of this auction at any time. No price discussions in this thread or off topic discussions please.
  13. MrSmith

B: Full Jaguar / Tiger / Angel, Female

Please contact me if you are selling any of the sets. Thank you.
  14. MrSmith

PC: Silk Line Temptation G-string & Bra

Anyone know what a pink set Silk Line Temptation G-string & Bra is worth?
  15. MrSmith

Full Salamander (m) for Full Jaguar (f)

Trading full Salamander armor (m) for Full Jaguar armor (f). Yes thats right. So if any traders out there have a Jaguar armor (f) and would like to trade, please PM me and we can discuss more. /Smith
  16. MrSmith

S: Full Salamander (m)

Startbid: +5500 Buyout: +6500 An end date will be set when SB is meet.
  17. MrSmith

B: Starkhov AS-97 Adjusted

If you are selling an Starkhov AS-97 Adjusted, please PM me your price for it. Looking for this gun for a friend. /Smith
  18. MrSmith

Selling: 255.81 TT ESI

Empty Skill Implant 1200% ~3070 BO
  19. MrSmith

Animator vs. Animation 2

Dunno if this one have been posted before. If you have not seen it, you got to...:D http://www.atomfilms.com/film/animator_vs_animation_2.jsp This is the first one btw: http://www.atomfilms.com/film/animator_vs_animation.jsp
  20. MrSmith

Vote for EU @ mpogd.com and win 200 PED

Vote for EU @ mpogd.com and win 650 PED And the winners are: 1. razorfistman 2. dentx INFO ABOUT WINNERS HERE I'm giving 200 PED out of my own PED card to a random voter of EU @ http://www.mpogd.com/, if EU wins this month. All you have to do is to vote for EU @ http://www.mpogd.com every...
  21. MrSmith

S: Supremacy Harness (m)

Taking offers - This is not an auction, send me offers on PM and we take it from there. Will also trade for Shadow Thighs (m) Best offer: 22k
  22. MrSmith

B: Shadow thighs (m)

Looking for Shadow thighs guards (m). Please PM me if you are selling. Might consider trading Supremacy Harness (m) against the thighs and ped's.
  23. MrSmith

List of common viruses

List of common viruses
  24. MrSmith

Question about Gold Card

After some discussions in other threads about hacked accounts etc. I would like MA's confirmation that if an account using Gold Card gets hacked, I will get all my items and skills replaced to 100%. It's very unlikely that a Gold Card account will ever get hacked, but something that got a...
  25. MrSmith

B: Full Shadow Male

Looking to buy full shadow male, please PM me with offers. Also, I could buy all pieces except harness, if you have only these 5 pieces to sell. MrSmith
Back