Search results

1. Vagrant

Suggestion: Client Load open in internet explorer

Hi Devs, Internet Explorer has not been relevant for something like 15 years, yet you call 'iexplore' from the client loader for all your links there... of course when opening said links non-of the CSS works since it a dated browser. Its pretty embarrassing and I dont get why you just dont fix...
  2. Vagrant

Question: Cant login

Chat failed when logged in and after relog its no longer possible to login.. the login just timeout it seems.
  3. Vagrant

Buying: Imp EP21 (closed)

Sticking with pistols
  4. Vagrant

I bet you have one that your not using :)
  5. Vagrant

if you have any of these and are looking to sell, pm here or ingame
  6. Vagrant

I would much prefer the EP-21
  7. Vagrant

Got some nostalgia going so looking to get one of these like I used to have. Let me know which one you have any how much you want for it :) Name EWE EP-21 Defender, Improved EWE EP-21 Defender, Improved, SGA Edition
  8. Vagrant

Buying: Songkra Corrosive Dagger

I would like to buy one of these, pref with some tiers on it (2-3 is fine) pm here or ingame
  9. Vagrant

Selling: Arson III Ten, Adj ML35, Mod 2350, Adj Resto, Dante, Beast

All sold, remaining stuff can be seen on auction.
  10. Vagrant

- Arson is reserved at this time. - ML-35 still for sale
  11. Vagrant

Very capable starter kit! Still for sale :-)
  12. Vagrant

Entropedia hacked?

Oh ok :-):):)
  13. Vagrant

Entropedia hacked?

Looks like entropedia has been hacked, going there gives random spyware bait popups.
  14. Vagrant

No serious offers so far, I am just looking for a fair deal :-)
  15. Vagrant

Hi, Havent played in a while so need to sell my stuff, here it is: - Arson III Ten Tier 6.1 (sold) - Adjusted ML35 Tier 3.8 (sold) - Mod 2350 Tier 0.9 (sold) I am looking for prices around current markup, I know the big reseller names and is in no rush. Would be nice to do a fair deal with...
  16. Vagrant

Entropia Universe 15.19.1 Release Notes

Good for you! :) I think weapon and avatar size may matter, I get it most often when I am OTS and scroll to get first person and start aiming manual and then scroll back out to OTS. The only way I can get out if it is to toggle view mode (OTS button) and it will again center the focus.
  17. Vagrant

Entropia Universe 15.19.1 Release Notes

Can we get a fix for that sight alignment issue when going from first person to over the shoulder?
  18. Vagrant

August: your highest looter profession

35, and did not notice any difference at all..guessing its effect is still to be implemented?
  19. Vagrant

Selling: Zora HK with nice tier rates

If I buy it, do I get delta for 10ped each? :-)
  20. Vagrant

DeepToken Website Launched

Looking at the promotion video it looks like this is in high demand by us :-D Nice with an option to withdraw all the money I have made in this virtual universe! :laugh:
  21. Vagrant

Question: Minumum required efficiency?

Nice, sounds like some nice turnover and top % capabilities there! For all your efforts you have only lost 6800 then..
  22. Vagrant

Question: Minumum required efficiency?

Deep and wise..many thanks for that!:)
Back