Search results

1. O

Selling: Osga Sales thread - King Kong TG-U80 T8.93 & more!

Hi, Turning this into a 24/7 Sales Thread with items currently on sale. Items are below : 2x Protector Plating of the Sand King - Entropiawiki Link - TT+1400ped / each Full Set of Pop Dragon Plates mk1 - Entropiawiki Link - TT (All full) + 250% Full Set of Neverdie Dragon Plates mk1 -...
  2. O

Selling: (SOLD) Selling Arkadia Firebase Shop + 3x Shopkeepers

Hi, Looking to sell my shop, located in Arkadia, Indomitable Firebase West - /wp [Arkadia, 10474, 30063, 494, Osgas Supplies] . It´s a great opportunity for anyone willing to venture into the shops world, it has a total of 144 IP, distributed through 3 areas - Exterior (12 IP), Corridor (12...
  3. O

A support case about support cases

Does anyone else agree?
  4. O

Selling: Shop @ Genesis Amethera TP

Hi, Looking to sell my shop, located at Genesis Amethera TP, Tower B, Block A, Shop #5 (34322, 48166) . The shop has been upgraded from 50 item points indoors to 75, and has 10 IP outside. Ideally i would like to sell the shop with the shopkeepers, as they add additional 40 IP (at the...
  5. O

Buying: (PURCHASED) Equus / Firebird

Looking to buy an Equus / Firebird for personal use, hit me up here or in'game. cheers!
  6. O

The Ministry is recruiting // 2020

The Ministry is recruiting. What is the Ministry? The Ministry is a society with most of the active core of the old Odysseus Unbound society, now defunct a few years ago. We have a strong society atmosphere with members from Europe and America, and we are a tight group of people that share...
  7. O

Selling: Hyper / Deva / AccuStim 10Mg Pills

Hello! :yay: Selling some pills and also placed some in my shop at Genesis Amethera TP, Tower B, Block A, Shop #5 - [Calypso, 34322, 48166, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block A, Shop #5]. Prices are as follows: HyperStim 10mg - ALL SOLD DevaStim 10mg - ALL SOLD AccuStim 10mg - ALL SOLD Prices...
  8. O

[Bug] Being hit by non-visible mobs/pixels at Nymphtown terminals outpost

Careful as there are non'invisible mobs/pixels hitting avatars and decaying armors inside the Nymphtown outpost - which seems really odd as there aren't any mobs around, might be MA needs a few extra pecs for the EoY financials? Support case has been created. Would be great to know if anyone...
  9. O

Selling: Arson III TEN T5, Angel Gloves M, ESIs, and more!

Hello! :yay: Placed a few new items in my shop at Genesis Amethera TP, Tower B, Block A, Shop #5 [Calypso, 34322, 48166, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block A, Shop #5] The shop is updated quite regularly so make sure you return every so often to check on what's new - i'm constantly out and about...
  10. O

Buying: Shadow Harness (M, UL)

Shadow Parts (M/UL): Harness - Thigh Guards! Hi, I'm trying to source some parts to finish building a Shadow (M/UL) set, so i'm looking to buy the following parts: - Arm Guards (got'em already) - Thigh Guards (got'em already) - Harness - Gloves (got'em already) All other bits i have already...
  11. O

What about CDF Melee weapons and Mindforce chips

Yo. So... why not add CDF melee weapons and mindforce chips to the Daily Token Traders? Now with the new revamped skill system and the MF amps introduced some months back, would be nice to open up the possibilities of weapons that you can get from trading daily tokens! Hell yeah. Over n'out...
  12. O

Uber: Emik Enigma L4 UL

Hello, To culminate what was a good year, i found this baby on a eviscerator! Never thought it would happen, but hey :) Happy days! :cool:
  13. O

Osga's Supplies @ Sakura TP // Koufuku Condos, 18B

E.L.M's must go! Cheaper MU than Auction! One calytrek is at a discounted price for the first one to grab! GOGOGO!!! Hello! I've placed a shopkeeper again in my apartment at Koufuku Condos, 18B @ Sakura TP, [39756, 30173] and will now start selling many of the items i loot (or craft, or...
  14. O

Selling: Merry Mayhem Gloves (M) T1.9

Looking to sell Merry Mayhem Gloves (M) for TT+1500 (Item is currently in auction for TT+1600). Tiers are 127, 62, 82, 56, 55, 124, 81, 139, 102, 76 . Mainly interested in peds only (no auds and no clds ty!). :wtg: Get'em now!
  15. O

Buying: Angel Thighs (M) UL + Trading MM Gloves and Sand Stormer Arm Guards

Hey, I'm interested in buying Angel Thighs (M) UL. Pm your offers, i'm paying in pure peds. On another note, i'm interested in trading : - My Merry Mayhem Gloves (M) for Angel Gloves (M), the price difference to be paid in peds only (expecting angel to be a bit more expensive or at the same...
  16. O

Selling: Emik Enigma L2 - T5.9 - Offers accepted

[Gun sold, please close post !] Hi, Looking to sell a Emik Enigma L2 . It's a fantastic gun but unfortunately i've outgrown it (had it since lvl 30... i'm now close to lvl 59) and the time for the gun to go has come. Current tier is at 5.9 . A bit about the gun... it was looted by Salty on...
  17. O

OLA#43 - DEFEND THE SHED !!! HSL Event

Hey There! Next wednesday (9th of March) there will be an HSL event @ OLA#43 ( center of LA is located at [19306, 64490, 227] ), starting at 20h30 (EU) and ending 1 hour later. Prize Pool is as following : 1st Place :: Pitbull (L) + 40 ped + Nova Fragz + Vibrant Sweat + Papplon + Nissit 2nd...
  18. O

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Hey, Looking to sell an Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem Tier 4.4, ideally for peds only... I can consider trading for items too (mainly armor) , please see below : - Angel (M) harness, thighs, arm guards or helmet (or other equivalent armors with high durability and 30/30/30 imp/cut/stab or close to...
  19. O

Selling: Level 5 Amp Blueprint (UL) - 16QR

Looking to sell Level 5 Finder Amplifier Blueprint (UL) with 16QR for a negotiable 700ped buyout. :cool: Not looking for any items in particular, so ideally, sale would be just against ped. Eventually, i might consider an offer involving ped +1 or 2 worthy items ! Open to any serious offers...
Back