Search results

1. B

Ability Bug

the ability quick attack is suppose to add to your initiative but the bonus is never applied in my lost to many battle because of it.
  2. B

Info: ComPet FAQ

open beta yep compet is in open beta yep compet started to late but just like farmville, pirates, mofia, and ton's of other games out there the hubbub of Pokemon go will slowly die down. Compet offers new characters, a different way to play then Pokemon go and the ability to battle in the arena.
  3. B

BUG! Olivia's tutorial: Let's equip your pet with the ability!

when I want to know when they are going to fix it I have been waiting for a long time
  4. B

Info: ComPet FAQ

password on the password issue that some people have when it says Latin letters and symbols the word symbols needs to be removed and numbers put in it's place symbols do not work
  5. B

Open beta - we need a closed thread to post bugs and exploit

bug reporting everyone can see any bugs that are reported here on the compet forum if you have a bug report both on the forum and by using the log in the settings since compet is in open beta everyone needs to see the bugs so they don't send the same bug report as for sharing tips and what not...
  6. B

ped transfer

will we be able to eventual transfer PED's from third party sources such as entropia partners.
  7. B

Question: No wipe today?

the process It has been the process for compet to restart you from the start which means you have to start a new game each time they update you can not just simply relog you lose all your progress this makes it easy for other players not to encounter supper players who take advantage of new...
  8. B

FYI: abilities

I have been raiding people for a while now and I happen to notice that most people above level 6 are still fighting with a level 1 bite did you know that you can have a level 2 bite go to your abilities and look up into the corner where it says level 1 there are arrows up there click on them it...
  9. B

Question: xp from quest's

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I had a level 1 kismet and a level 7 chirin in a quest together the pay out was for 60 xp Kismet leveled up to level 3 and had no left over experience and was given only 5 points to distribute between all stats.
  10. B

Help: logging in to compet

a possible fix I do have a suggestion on how to fix this problem. Have a computer opponent where the winning stake is only a small percentage for the win
  11. B

Question: eu link password help

when I get to the part where it asks for a password it is asking for a uppercase latin letter what in the world dose that mean why cant I just type in a normal password like A1111@
Back