Search results

1. C

Achievement: No more stinky Feffox!!

nice work gz they r a ped pit :)
  2. C

Halloween Mayhem 2016 Results

gz to the winners and dang to joker - Joker Poker Uber Smoker - 45753 (Disqualified from top 15 prizes due to exceeding 40 hour time limit) hope you went over loads would hate not to get in top 15 over 10 min ;(
  3. C

Achievement: Kill Strike!

nice 1 gratz mac :yay:
  4. C

Armor droprate

had some pixie foot out chirps doin daily bonus and had some nemisis foots out of big bulk few weeks ago to
  5. C

Smilgs - osseo taxback / mission motivator PAYOUTS

gz on finishin mission dannyO
  6. C

Achievement: 10 years ingame

happy 10th birthday m8 :)
  7. C

Selling: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 2.9 !!!

sad to see ppl like this ingame really, i wud sooner have friends and good rep than rip ppl off! do the honourble thing and trade it back
  8. C

FYI: Shadow armour no longer black, but metalic grey shine

i have a L set for soc hunts i notice they looked diffrent colour, the shins and the arms i thought it was because they wer gettin low tt tho as the full bits wer normal, bit of a daft ? but may b you need to repair it?
  9. C

Selling: Sandstormer Male - Rare Full Set (including free matching coat)

had some fun in this armor last week it sure protects and looks cool :cool: GL with sale m8
  10. C

I suggest disappear piracy from the game

dont go in pvp with shit you dont want to loose its that simple lol
  11. C

Fellow Floridians!

stay safe troops
  12. C

New seeds?

any seeds to grow ye own ganja lol the loot dont seem as bad wen ye high :smoke:
  13. C

Achievement: Quickness

nice wrk gz :)
  14. C

Achievement: Kill Strike

tnx for all the gratz troops! :)
  15. C

Achievement: Kill Strike

hey troops :) today i reach a goal of mine and unlocked Kill Strike! Weeeeeeeeee Started playin eu in aug 2011 and had loads of ups and dwn along the way, mainly just do huntin but some times have a bash at minin/craftin, i have met some really nice ppl ingame, who have also helped me along the...
  16. C

Achievement: Soko reaching some milestones

nice story and achivements m8 gz :)
  17. C

Question: Blood samples different?

lol well if im honest they wer on hoffs i got last year :)
  18. C

Question: Blood samples different?

1 things for sure, no silly rare hof wen you loot them
  19. C

Selling: Dune Rider (M) with coat

cool lookin armor gl with sale bud :)
  20. C

Selling: Great DPS and eco UL melee for migration

some nice clubs there for sure, i loved mine wen had it :) gl with sale mayb ill end up with 1 them big 1s soon :D
  21. C

EP Economics Question

try clickin them on condition like all them big gamblers do, you will c they r most prob still in the - with them big hits, MA love ppl clickin them there here for ever lol its dynamic
  22. C

Smilgs osseo mission motivator bounties - CANCELLED

well i have tryed to look for wer the print screen pic go and i not find it lol and i can just about read never mind send pic in email's ill go cycle my peds else wer no love lost and gl
  23. C

Smilgs osseo mission motivator bounties - CANCELLED

started stage IV on the sunday but dont no how to take pic, im crap on computers, started mission with nice 3.5k to :)
  24. C

Planet calypso content release 2016.2

would sooner see a new mission for levie and a mission for bigbulks then another atrox/argo mission
  25. C

Been a while...

nice to see big loots bk on saller mobs :P gz bud
Back