Search results

1. Arcturus

Buying: Buying Toulan Hides, Ores, Enmats

bump to the top
  2. Arcturus

Buying: Buying Toulan Hides, Ores, Enmats

I am in need of many of the resources from Toulan such as hides, Ores, and enmats. PM me if you have any to sell. I am also looking for several of the more rare Toulan tailoring bps, PM me if you have any copies of tailoring bps to sell.
  3. Arcturus

Selling: 100 CLD, PED only

bump to the top
  4. Arcturus

Selling: 395 AUD (no trades just peds) also possible CLD for CLD(X) exchange

Replies by PM sent to last offers.
  5. Arcturus

Selling: 100 CLD, PED only

I am helping a friend liquidate assets and he has in excess of 100 CLD to sell. ONLY PED, no items minimum purchase is 5 CLD Price negotiated at time of sale based on current market data. NOT in a hurry to sell so no low ball offers, sale price will be near daily/weekly/order prices. Send...
  6. Arcturus

big sales last night, 95 aud left
  7. Arcturus

Prices are increasing on AUD in game, orders are at 60 ped and climbing. Have several people requesting large purchases. PM me in game and see if we can meet up for sales.
  8. Arcturus

Message sent. I am in game now if you want to chat in game.
  9. Arcturus

Offer 1: I am assisting an old friend in some in-game assets. Our current offering is for 395 AUD, we are NOT in a hurry to sell so do not bother posting low-ball offers. We are looking for current market value as determined at the time of sale. While you dont need to purchase all of the...
  10. Arcturus

Buying: Cyrene & Toulan Texture and Tailoring BPs

Message sent, but short answer is market price.
  11. Arcturus

and Rocktropia textures too!
  12. Arcturus

Looking for some bps, message me if you have any for sale.
  13. Arcturus

Selling: 10K Calypso Bone Samples

bump to top Will sell lesser amounts if you already have some bones in storage so that you can get 10k for mission. Rate is 1.25 pec per bone.
  14. Arcturus

will take trades too.
  15. Arcturus

125 ped, 1 lot available more to come soon.
  16. Arcturus

message me if interested Agility point mission items.
  17. Arcturus

Buying: Aurli bones

boning boning boning
  18. Arcturus

Buying: Buying: Nearly Broken (L) armors--both M and F

bump to the top.... Got one set lined up but need more keep them coming. Ill buy parts and whole sets.
  19. Arcturus

Buying: F-106 Tier 5,6,

Bought one thanks!
  20. Arcturus

Buying: F-106 Tier 5,6,

I am looking to buy an F-106 finder preferably Tier 5 or 6. Thanks, Ann
  21. Arcturus

Buying: Buying: Nearly Broken (L) armors--both M and F

I am looking for nearly broken (L) armor parts, both M and F to outfit mannequins and shop keepers. If you have any low tt (L) armors (both looted or crafted) drop me a line and we can recycle those parts and you can get something better than tt for those parts. Thanks, Ann
  22. Arcturus

Buying: Aurli bones

I buy aurli bones, current price being paid is 11 ped each (148%) which is typical going price at auction--get auction price and pay no fees :D Thanks, Ann
Back